Chase Bliss Generation Loss MKII

September’s good.

Thanks

1 Like

It really depends on where you are in the order queue, and whether or not you got in on the first batch or not.

My assumption is that they closed pre-orders after they’d allocated the first batch.

But September - November’s fine either way.

I already preemptively ordered one of these for my future Generation Loss MKII to control it with the Syntakt.

4 Likes

I use a Disaster Area MIDI Box 4 on my pedalboard for connecting various MIDI enabled pedals.

2 Likes

What I have done and seems to be working for me is always assume stereo in. For the few synths I have that are mono out, I use a TR female to 2x TR Male so that it’s going into the patchbay as if it was a stereo output.

1 Like

I cancelled my orders for the GL MKII & an Oto Boum.

I had a really interesting MPC X session last night. Gave me some clarity and confidence to know & appreciate that i already have endless possibilities with my X & OT.

9 Likes

Good willpower!

Waiting for my GLmkii has driven me to wonder if I also want Mood and/or Habit. Hoarder/collector thinking! So I had a go at doing Mood-like mini loops and stutters with ny OT, using multiple rec trigs and conditional playback trigs. It was fun.

3 Likes

Also tempted by Mood.

Do get the feeling with the new Gen that maybe we will see more stereo versions of Chase Bliss in the future

I really hope so!

Will power’s not easy for me in any aspect of my life. But this round of music making/stage of my life is critical for me to continue making music and the constant putting off stuff until I get new fx etc is taking a toll on everything.

But last night was a breakthrough and a relief.

4 Likes

What’s the granulator like on the MPC? I don’t hear many demos on it. And I’m curious.

I don’t use it much to be honest, and never in isolation. But I’m not a fan of granular fx in general, as I tend to find the envelopes not to my liking.

1 Like

Preorders for new batch are live!

Has anyone received theirs yet?

Idk if I can wait til potentially march im hoping some pop up on reverb before then 🫠

I believe the first batch ships in November

How do you determine if you are batch 1 or 2?

First batch preorder was back in June, second batch started a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

Right! However, unless I’m mistaken, I thought there was a chance some of the June orders would fall into batch 2 . . .

Not seen anything giving that info to be honest. They were pretty on top of it, even giving an early warning of stopping the first batch of pre-orders.

1 Like