Chase Bliss Generation Loss MKII

Same here. No emails yet. Order #151.

#54 no email here

Pretty sure mr #48 ain’t got his either

Crazy how I’m very happy to have just paid $650 for one of these. Feels like I actually got a good deal smh.

🫠

1 Like

No, I’m #23

Mine arrived yesterday in Australia, low 2000 order no.

what the heck?

where were they charging that?

Reverb. They’re selling for between 6-8 rn I believe

With them not shipping to local retailers I feel like any overhyped pedals r gonna lead to scalpers taking advantage of the market it’s unfortunate. I’m just anxious and don’t have any morals so I cashed out didn’t wanna wait for the restock 🥲

1 Like

damn!

Ok so Europe will have to be patient for a bit.

2 Likes

Just had an email, they are receiving the first EU batch this week and will be shipping out as soon as they arrive.

7 Likes

Well, that’s 5 hours of my evening gone.
Found good input level response to the 1010 Blackbox with the GL set to Line In, and the Blackbox using headphones out with vol at 66%.
Decided it pairs nicely with high def audio, making everything sound shit

14 Likes

Something Odd:

Today reverb took down ALL CB generation Loss MKII. Then if you try to look at “previously sold” MKII, it will redirect you to other CB products instead. EBAY has not.

1 Like

I had my first play with the Gen Loss last night with guitar, kalimba and synth. Good news for us, I think it sounds the best with synth :slight_smile: … like, really really awesome. The model knob is really well implemented and allows you to quickly flick through eq options which have a great interaction with synth sounds, in particular pads. I’ve got the gen loss mk1 and this guy is leaps and bounds ahead of it (and you can also use classic mode for the og sound). Very impressive. I hope they come out with a more synth friendly format one day with dual 1/4 inch inputs and outputs.

3 Likes

I don’t think they were taken down, I think they had sold (filter by Sold Listings). There’s also a new one up right now.

good news for EU:

5 Likes

Couldn’t resist. Think I have an order number in the 900’s for EU
Patience is a virtue

2 Likes

Ok I’m not all that familiar with cables but have a bunch of em stowed away.

What separates a mono guitar cable from a stereo one. I’ve always thought I needed two cables to run stereo. Also down to just run to my local guitar shop but I’m figuring I got this cable laying around somewhere

Cool! Number 200 here, we will see

Woop woop! I know I have atleast one EU person before me, hopefully I’ll get a shipping notice soon

1 Like