Chase Bliss Generation Loss MKII

You want a TRS cable

1 Like

I just received my shipping notification. Order #2995.

2 Likes

Same here. #3028

1 Like

That’s the kind you’ll need to get a stereo signal in the input.

1 Like

Just plugged it up for the first time and one of my main purposes for buying this pedal was to run full mixes into it for “tape” coloration. It does sound great but the tape filters color the sound a great deal. Almost wish there was a dry/wet of just the tape effect. Sometimes I found I turning off the tape models and just playing with failure wow and flutter sounded the best.

I don’t have the cables to run it into my analog heat properly but I think once I can do that i can dial in the eq better. The highs and lows r squashed pretty heavy with all the tape models and it was difficult to kind of figure out which one I liked the most on each mix. Which of course takes patience and being mindful.

Also think once I make new stuff from scratch I’d be able to tailor the mix better and isolate certain parts to go into it and leave certain parts dry.

Also figuring out if I want the dry signal at none, small and unity was a little tough.

All in all I’m very happy with it and excited to dig deeper into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found I had to tweak the input level and the saturate knob to clear that up nicely.

Also found that if there was little difference between the three, then yeh, probably had my input level too hot or saturate too high. Depending on the actual tone going in, like totally screwed up trying deeper bass pads :flushed:

They’ve made a Max4Live midi control plugin for the GLMK2, this is awesome.

7 Likes

Nice! I hadn’t caught that they also introduced the three different input gain structures. This thing really is bringing a lot to their pedal format. It’ll be interesting if they start doing more mk2s with those kind of add ons.

5 Likes

That’d be me, right? I think I’m five numbers ahead of you or somethin’ :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s correct… I’m thinking that Monday is the day!

1 Like

Fingers crossed, mate :pray:

2 Likes

All the above is the first batch I suppose?

Yes, I think the first batch ran into the 4000 range. CB has been doing a great job getting so many pedals out on or ahead of schedule.

1 Like

makes sense, I have ~#5000… quite stoked and looking very much forward to receiving it

will I be able to retire my elCapistan? (only using the sound on sound mode for that degraded sound)

Order #23 in europe

I received the shipping mail

2 Likes

Vroom vroom

2 Likes

My halloween holidays will be awesome

Got mine too. Here we go.

3 Likes

Me too!

1 Like