Chase Bliss Generation Loss MKII

Ffs. Got the shipping email yesterday lunchtime. Checked progress today and parcel has been returned to sender due to incomplete information.

ah FFS. exactly the same here (I’m in the UK). Hope they get their act together for shipping to the UK now they’re doing direct sales. Its taken a little too long now.

1 Like

sigh It really is. Can I ask what your order number is…I’m #489 and not heard a peep yet, though I don’t think I could cope if I had a shipping email then had to watch as the tracking sent it back.

I understand that… sometimes I’m a bit underwhelmed with it, not sure what to do with it and if it’s just making everything sound the same but we gotta dig deeper, flip them dip switches and try classic mode too. Essentially 2 pedals in one, so a bit of things to offer, we just gotta remember about the 2 modes and the dip switches to change things up!

1 Like

video please !

#171 for me

1 Like

Weird. I got an email from Tyler asking for my phone no. for the shipping details last Sunday. Replied straight away, but nothing from the shipping company yet.
Who are they using as couriers?
Order no 280ish

DPD

Email came from shipper@dpd.be

Bloody hell.
Maybe Christmas for me. Hope yours is sorted very soon.

I hope they at least say something if they are having trouble.

1 Like

I am very slightly underwhelmed by the modulation section, but I really love the saturation. If for no other reason, I’ll be keeping it for that. I also recognize that I still have a lot of exploring to do. I haven’t used version one mode yet or played with most of the dip switches.

2 Likes

Got mine today. It’s awesome.

I had been using the “Gen Loss” card in the CooperFX Arcades (made by Tom, who is the gen losss creator and now works at CBA) for years now since I had arcades but wasn’t able to get a gen loss. It’s an enormous upgrade, and the amount of flexibility vs. the arcades card is amazing. I’m running gen loss at the end of my chain, so I’m considering running a stereo out and using the MISO dipswitch to stereoify my otherwise mono chain :eyes:

I’ll try to upload some guitar clips tomorrow, but for now I’m just enjoying playing :smiley:

2 Likes

cool. what was your order number?

US #36xx, can’t remember exactly what the last two were but my understanding is they’re sending out roughly 100 orders per day at the moment.

1 Like

How bad is the latency on drums, looks unusable on anything percussion related based on Rickey Tinez demo video?

There is around 25-30 ms latency.
I guess im fine with vst for that kind of effect.

2 Likes

Ah that’s quite a lot. Was thinking about using this live. But maybe more of a studio effect then. Still going to try though. Or if I have a dedicated instrument for pads and textures it could work of course.

2 Likes

With time, it’s less annoying somehow.
But yes, beats is not where it shines IMO.
I think I’ll do some sampling though, cause the sound of a snare through this, wow ^^

5 Likes

That’s what I was kind of thinking.
My deco is kind of hit or miss on drums.
It usually takes away too much low end, or muddies it up too much.
Sounds perfect on everything else, and yes snares, or hats, it’s pretty silky.

I imagine Genloss felling the same way.

2 Likes

This makes me wonder if anyone will release a device that simply adds latency to a signal.

1 Like

Only when latency is going to be a problem from the past.
Cant wait to buy that “vintage latency” pedal for a premium price :slight_smile:

6 Likes