Cirklon V2

Keep hope alive everyone. My number came up and I just ordered a CVIO m. My name has been on the list since 2018. I don’t have modular but you never know what whiskey and a credit card can get you.

11 Likes

I just finally ordered mine this week too. No CV upgrade, but I did get the black buttons.

5 Likes

4 years!

I might consider getting on the waiting list just in case I have any children in the future that are into music, be nice to give them a headstart :rofl: Multi-generational preorders, I wonder if that’s in the TOS.

4 Likes

its worth the wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I learned long ago to never underestimate the power of alcohol, a couple of good Youtube reviews and a credit card. :laughing: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

8 months into my 18 month wait !
I was originally on the list in the “before times”. Gave it a reboot. I’m a patient person. Very excited :slight_smile:
I set up a savings acct specifically to toss $$ in periodically. almost there.

2 Likes

When we live under circumstances where we’re not getting a lot of new and exciting experiences, yeah! It’s definitely easier to buy a shiny than it is to get the studio wired up for full, mindful operation. Having more stuff is a vicious cycle because more stuff is a burden to set up what you have…

1 Like

Ordered mine during the start of covid…amazing it’s been 2 years already…f covid but closer to my Cirklon!

2 Likes

Does anyone know how you can duplicate an instrument? I feel like I am missing something and the answer is right in front of me or perhaps this isn’t possible…

I want to have my Analog 4 being controlled on seperate tracks by the cirk. Sorry if this has been posted already, I have not been able to find my answer.

EDIT: Nevermind! Found out my answer. I had to set to multi to be able to use same instrument parameters…

Umm, gonna be a bit longer than that, me thinks.

I’ve just gone past 3 years on the waiting list.

4 Likes

Yeah, I always chuckle a little and shake my head a little at the innocence of those ‘only 1 more month and my 18 month wait is up!’ posts. They have not even started getting out cirklons to 2018 buyers last I checked.

Indeed they really need to update their ETA estimates lol

Mine just cleared customs and it’s arriving on Monday.

Cirklon V2: A New Hope :joy:

13 Likes

Signed the work contract and did the medical yesterday. Hopefully good to go whenever it comes up.

7 Likes

Ive been waiting 3 years now🥹

1 Like

I have a v1, worth every penny.

It’s deep and it’ll take a while to master.

2 Likes

September 2018 here. Probably 18 months away now. :smiley:

2 Likes

thought that Cirklon should be renamed to Godot.

8 Likes

Thats nearly 6 years. Oh my.

Joined the wait list early 2018, my number came up recently. Was a huge surprise tbh, but its arriving Monday. Very excited!

1 Like