Coming soon

Perhaps less focus on drum synthesis, while having it, and more synthier synth parts? I mean, before Digitakt got released Elektron putting out another sampler would have probably seemed kinda redundant.

Hahhaa
As the arrival of Dt
For me digitak is the only weapon against OT

1 Like

reposting so it doesnā€™t get lost in the thread

17 Likes

The keyboard part is speculation based on Elektron being listed as exhibiting ā€œkeyboardsā€ at NAMM, but it could be for all we know an error on the behalf of whoever inputted those categories.

1 Like

DigiMono then !

2 Likes

keyboards and drum machines get lumped into the same category alot

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a tuning fork! Interestingā€¦

2 Likes

Those icons are sweet! I Just wanna buy it already!

1 Like

Definitely Elektronā€™s take on the TE OP-Z - a new range of portable devicesā€¦
Battery Powered Micro Digitakt - with a small Hires OLED display.
Usual parameter locks and Step Trigs.
But as is Elektronā€™s style - minus essential features from earlier machines - in this case no CNTL - ALL and no midi.
Overbridge Compatible and can load/save/playback Digitakt projects - so gateway device for the other boxes.
Sample playback only. Overbridge is essential.
Has one unique feature (this could be its portability.)
Priced slightly less than the OP-Z.
The Justā€¦ caption is of course a nod to Nike.

1 Like

Poiroooooot! :heart_decoration:

I saw this teaser and, along with the keyboard at NAMM chat, immediately started praying that a modernized SFX-6 was coming. I know how unruly that is but itā€™d break my GAS resistance for sure!

1 Like

I should know better than to spout crazy talk like I might pre-order something before the full glut of NAMM announcements are done and dustedā€¦ does seem that weā€™re getting to a whole new post-modern set of teasers where the concept of whether itā€™s a teaser is mocking usā€¦

iā€™m excited anyway.

1 Like

agreed, they are lovely icons :slight_smile:

Strong OP-1 vibes from these icons

2 Likes

Maybe :

re5 for fillin plock

RE4 for playing sens

re3 To play on the sample belt like wavetable shaping

re2 Multiple application on the same direction

re1 Morphing possibility like Mk2 touch

1 Like

If they do slide into our DMs, I wouldnā€™t mind a DigiPict

5 Likes

Itā€™s a reference to their other videos, just DigiTone, just DigiTakt

All of them- one minute, one machine: another minute, another machine

So this campaign isnā€™t for an update, itā€™s a new hardware device

3 Likes

Yeah the icons for fwd, fwd>bwd, loop all very reminiscent of the sample synth in op1.

1 Like

I would love to see drum synth engines added to the digitakt.

Pretty certain we are getting a video synth in the Digitakt/Digitone/Heat form-factor. Itā€™s too early for myself to assume the audio comes from a new synth/drum machine/sampler kind of product.

The Analog 4 and Rytm could still stand to receive software updates that bring the UI inline with the superior graphics offered on the Digitakt and Digitone, so that could possibly explain some of the iconography in the video.

I would be most shocked if they released a new full-sized (Rytm/A4 MK2) product. But thatā€™d probably be the most exciting. My hunch is itā€™s a video synth + software updates or a video synth + a new ā€œDigiā€ size synth/drum machine

4 Likes

ā€œJustā€¦ā€ a waste of time guessing and creepin on the forum
Elektron may have just hit troll level 100

7 Likes