Coming soon

ER%C3%A9

New icons > Highlevel of créativity

2 Likes

Simon is really killing it on his designs

4 Likes

It’s obviously a dynamo powered drum box with pcm sample library and digital drum synthesis.
Inspired by Ralph Hutter, pelleton Bluetooth for mountaintop cycle jams.

4 Likes

clearly :-p

1 Like

updated with more machines confirmed from darenager’s ss thanks!

4 Likes

If this is a groove box with a battery, they might be stealing my OP-Z money from TE.

4 Likes

I think it could be Octatrack update after all… a lot of icons would fit perfectly.

And the ones with circles remind me of the OT logo: artworks-000003649536-b0xh6d-t500x500

What do you think?

2 Likes

better cust service too! :slight_smile:

does look like some of those icons could be new kindsa trig conditions.

mibe

2 Likes

NAMM has a new theme. It is now screw over Korg.

TE negates their Volca Modular
And now Elektron negates their Volca Drum(a little bit)

:smiley:

3 Likes

The pencil and tuning fork icon is what makes me most curious about this thing. WHAT IS THIS??

2 Likes

with overbridge a big yes!

1 Like

Very hard to see the current OT mk2 getting an update as AFAIK they’ve basicaly used up all of it’s capacity. It could be an Octatrack-esque device though, even if it seems a bit too soon after getting the mk2 relatively recently.

1 Like

Simon said fairly recently it’s not OctaTrack.

2 Likes

If it’s not sample tuning it might be custom/microtuning, that seems to be slowly becoming a thing in synths.

And a floppy disc drive?

1 Like

That and the loop/ -><-

Like it would be simple enough to just say- it’s a drum synth.

Surely it won’t be a sampler too and get too much into the DigiTakt scene?

Did he say it was not a firmware update though? Or just that it’s not a MK3?

1 Like

All I know is that, if it’s a Digi box made to play with my other Elektron devices of same form factor, then they already got my money before it’s even released.

5 Likes

I wish they had a sense of humor enough to pre-order the machine before it’s even announced(even if it said “sold out” on the listing)

6 Likes