Coming soon

this looks like the dt update we have all been dreaming about. different sample playback options, different delay models, key tracking

my fingers are crossed.

1 Like

Yes Simon said definately nothing Octatrack related. So no sampler.

4 Likes

wavetable concept base on kick snare cymbal clap hihat perc bass
Modeling sample with these seven templates !

1 Like

What Simon said was – No.

In response to someone else who wrote:

There is gonna be some very exciting news at naam just trust me wink i cant say what specifically but OT fans will be very pleased.

Took me a while to find it – here.

8 Likes

I am leaning this way too. They are loving playing with video fx in their last several videos. They seem really excited by the possibilities of pairing their machines with interesting motion graphics and might want to bring that to their customers as well.

All the icons to me seem like clap, hats, bass, tc. with strange graphics programs icons overlaid (circle icons remind me of adobe illustrator). I think you’ll be able to trigger visual events timed to trigs of various hats, clap, bass, etc. As in, show this circle animation when the second hi-hat is trigged, etc.

1 Like

Now I just got HYYYYYYYYPED.

Edit: Actually HYPED and confused. If that’s the hint, then what the hell is this?

2 Likes

But machine is the common word between them. Plus “new machine

Can you imagine a digi size but throwback silver? Drool…

What if a lot of those icons are what one can do to waveforms?

2 Likes

Whatever it is we’ve only got four days to wait … or less.

If i can hold my breath that long.

What we need is a teaser video featuring that grumpy suit guy from the original mono/drum tutorials.

Dark, moody, they wheel in cenk on a forklift. Sirens, lights, it’s all very dramatic.
They centre him over a bowl of flour.

Amid slowmo glitchy graphics, cenk strains and drops a huge deuce into the bowl.

Flourey slowmo impact

Some people call it brave. Original.
Some are disgusted.
Others call it lazy, a cop out, lack of ob support

More worryingly, some people just call it more of the same, and can’t they do something different?

7 Likes

(Never gonna happen)

Would be cool if they released an expansion box that could screw into the bottom of the two Digi’s and supplied Drum Synthesis. Give it Midi-in and multiple-through ports along with stereo in/out (in for sidechaining)

Real Guess: Digibeat - 6 tracks like MM, but mostly MD models (1 bassline model)

1 Like

I am having these same feelings, though sold Digitakt to fund Octatrack. DT say unused as free I got a Digitone, so I’m just leap-frogging I guess?!

1 Like

To me it sounds more like oldschool Detroit Electro, but yeah I get what you mean :slight_smile:

Just in case I misunderstand this : I re-emphasised that post by @Jukka to avoid what seems to have been a few cases of misinterpretation, if read quickly - OT fans have nothing to look ahead to on this particular occasion

3 Likes

I would love to see their take on a video synth box, but I would really hope they’d leave it open to external shaders

If this was the case, then definitely a A4K mkII needed to negate the monologue xd

1 Like

What are Behringer up to? :smiley:

Nintendo’s first appearance at NAMM with their NintendoLogue :smiley:

I knew it! EXACTLY the same icons! :heart_eyes:
SX425

Why? OT needs companions! :wink:

10 Likes

Funny, because I’ve been thinking that lately, that a new fx box might be what they would announce at Namm, but all those drum namings in the vid might say something different or nothing at all :slight_smile:

Curiosity :thermometer:

It did cross my mind too to tell the truth. Impossible to tell what it will be. Could be anything really! Some sort of jack of all trades would be interesting - would fit the icons from the SS too.

Wouldnt even surprise me if the big reveal was an official “we’re working with TE on a new OP1”!

6 Likes