Coming soon

Cool name would be DigiForce :wink:

4 Likes

My primitive desire for this unknown new and shiny has me hyped like a cup of nitro cold brew on weekend full of ā€œso many things I could doā€ possibilities.

I neeeeeeed to consume this.

6 Likes

Gothenā€™ project !

ā€œSomething exciting is comingā€

or DigiSchwarz for Space Balls fans.

5 Likes

Elek version of OP-Z?

1 Like

You just need a bigger case Dave :stuck_out_tongue: Or maybe just a nice addition for production in your studio :wink:

1 Like

Whatever it is, Iā€™m pretty certain that you have to feed Volca drums to power it.

monomachine 2

Back to having different ā€˜machinesā€™ that you can arrange. Bass (analogue), FM, Digital synth, SID synth, Sampler, Kick, Snare, Cymbal etc.

Maybe 8 tracks to play and 12/16 note polyphony and with all this power probably full price machine 1000+

I hope so anyway

1 Like

er6

Digiwav

1 Like

Oooooh hadnā€™t considered that! Would almost prefer for it to be new machines for AR, but the synthesis engines donā€™t sound AR-esque to my ears :thinking:

1 Like

DigiKraft also counts in Swedish.

*not a reply

1 Like

This thread is going to crash the server.

4 Likes

AnalogvƄg it can be famous

1 Like

If itā€™s a drum machine and not some other device, it has to be an update to Digitakt.

Otherwise it would mean Elektron doesnā€™t care about the customer base and just falsely advertises products to sell many of them in the mean time (first, Overbridge is STILL not being released, itā€™s in public beta for some days for now and second, many people are waiting for an update to make Digitakt a real ā€œDrum Computer & Samplerā€, like sample streching, pattern chain or song mode, drum synthesis etc.).

If Elektron releases a kind of a rival machine/mk2 to Digitakt, it would be like saying ā€œWe made you believe there will be Overbridge, and here we are, after 2 years of waiting thereā€™s the advertised featureā€¦ oh and we JUST released a better machine alsoā€.

I donā€™t think that Elektron will shoot themselves in the foot by loosing the trust of loyal customers. But if they update the Digitakt engine, there will be both new customers AND they will make current customers happy, by showing they really care and itā€™s not just about releasing something new.

So yeah, either Digitakt update or something else like Video-Sequencer/FX or something.

7 Likes

Pretty sure the pencil and tuning fork are two separate icons, that screenshot has some double exposure stuff going on.

or

DigiREICH

7 Likes

All I want is a polyphonic Digitakt. Everything else theyā€™ve got covered pretty well.

DigibƤlteā€¦

Hopefully it is not another drum machineā€¦ we have plenty of those from Elektron and other manufacturers these days.

Something totally new and unexpected would be great. And without OB so we donā€™t have to start guessing when itā€™s ready.

3 Likes