Coming soon

A legit All-In-One Elektron device?

I could go for that! Certainly syncs up with their video teasers

Straight away from the Elektron store, but stick will be limited

1 Like

The Digitone was available immediately after the announcement

1 Like

Usually right after announcement, but you might want to hold off on smashing that buy button. You might end up with two loose screws inside the device instead of one. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

oh yes thats right

monomachinedrum does seem like a real possibility.

5 Likes

Digitone was actually usable on release too.

Digitakt Letā€™s just say it was challenging.

And new device - probably ok , will be interesting to see the wording on ā€˜ compatible with overbridge 2ā€™ sticker on the packaging

2 Likes

MnMnM ? Hmmā€¦:sketchy:
Hmm Miam Miam le Nammā€¦:content:

3 Likes

thanks for the technical breakdown, hadnā€™t considered this

1 Like

Could this be a clue?

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t get too eager for this. For the Digitone, people were speculating like wildfire that it would be a reimagining of the MonoMachine.

But the Digitone was really awesome, so it prolly wonā€™t be that, but it will still surely be cool.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s E Y F in A S L

:thinking:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s why I think it is a hybrid MD/MM , digi-sized, physically, and otherwise.
Been ages since weā€™ve had dedicated digital drum synthesis from Elektron, but the teaser suggests there is some synth in there as well.

5 Likes

I seroiusly doubt that there is enough space/processing power for new code to implement completely new feature set for digitakt. Has to be a new machine IMO.

2 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

People have been pipe dreaming about reimaginings of the MnM and MD since they first came out (maybe before! hah).

My vote is still on the video synth (mostly personal interest) but Iā€™d be up for most of the suggestions here (new ā€œmachinesā€ for DT/RYTM, a dedicated drum synth in DT format, etcā€¦), etc. Personally, owning a RYTM, Iā€™d love to see them continue to show it some love, so as long as they do that, no matter what else comes out Iā€™ll be happy.

1 Like

Werenā€™t you right about the Analog Heat?

If so, youā€™re like the Elektronauts Nostradamus.

For anyone else, a silver hybrid is a pipe dream akin to ā€œwhat would I do if I won the lottery?ā€

Though a lot of drum synths can be played as a synth. So, basically what Iā€™m saying is, I donā€™t knowā€¦

Elektron might be bringing back engines to the Digi-series!

2 Likes

I swear I think Iā€™m seeing a battery on one of these icons. Itā€™s only for a brief moment.

Also, thereā€™s a lot of outside footage and people moving in this video.

This thing might actually be portable!

5 Likes

With the loop and tuner icons, my vote is for a guitar orientated looper pedal with added drummy goodness :slight_smile:

Except of course thereā€™s no guitar or looping in the teaser.

Bugger that then, Iā€™m going for the MD/MnM hybrid instead.

2 Likes

Went back with a microscope and I found what you mean, but I think itā€™s just the pencil icon washed out by another layerā€¦

Untitled

1 Like