Rock, paper, scissors

2 Likes

Dt, Dn, Dā€¦

PokƩmon-style choke groups?

3 Likes

kidd

22 Likes

Iā€™m not familiar with DT/DN menus but in these icons I see:

• ping pong delay (icon with black dots)
  • another delay (another dots icon)
  • reverb (cube)
  • another reverb (crushed cube/box)
  • +24 (2 octaves transposition)
  • low pass filter
  • and sample start and length (I guess this will be DT update)
3 Likes

An all anaolog drum synth would be cool, but I must admit that I would much prefer a full sized unit rather than Digi sized - 95% chance it will be.

I agree, as long as they continue to support the analog series I am very content with my MK1 music making machines.

Oh man it must be so fun to be on the Elektron team before a release!

5 Likes

Isnā€™t that the AR without any samples loaded?

Yes, well it sounded like you meant there were other features that were advertised.

Exactly :slight_smile: and is the majority of the way I use it.

I know what it isā€¦

ā€¦a take on a Groovebox. the named instruments, plus two analog mono synth tracks, plus fx, plus the well known sequencer. individual FX for each instrument, no own sample upload.
399.-ā‚¬.
Bam.

3 Likes

IF this will be a DT update with new machinesā€¦i will be very happy!

5 Likes

i see the scissors in your emoticon, some type of granule/time manipulator? a slice and dicer?

im procrastinating by getting too creative! back to work!

1 Like

Ok! That means, itĀ“s going to be a DT OS v2 versionā€¦isnĀ“t it? :wink:

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s a DT/DN combo-box with a keyboard.

The percussion in the video sounds like it could have come from the DT and the tones sound like the DN

To my ear they sound too much like substractive synthesis to be from Digitone.

First lead/bass sound sounded very HPF like. Then there was a simple bass that sounded like from the A4. Drums definately Digitakt.

could argue for the possibility of an AR update, as it does not have sample length (but sample ā€œendā€, instead), making it less capable than the DT at the odd granular stuff. And this is something that has been requested by many.

Not that I think that is what it is, I just think that there are multiple ways to read the tea leaves.

2 Likes

The DN can do subtractive stuff

3 Likes

It is a digi format box that plays longer samples/stems.