Coming soon

Elektron paper shredder confirmed

6 Likes

Sort of, kind of, but the sound quality of remarkably different to what is on the video. The FM is gonna still gonna sound through the filters and all.

Plus the high pass filtered stuff sounds very much not like the DN but like A4.

2 Likes

I don’t own DT because I already have OT, but new digital drum synthesizer from Elektron is what I have been waiting for a long time.

2 Likes

Alex Kidd.
they’ve cloned the Master System :ok_hand:t3:

I think the only reason I haven’t traded my AR for an MD is the current sequencer.

Or…they added a digital drum synthesis engine to any of the Digitakt keys plus a VA bass synth, plus new FX, like the ping pong delay. So…DT OS v2.0 so that the Digitakt feels like a …new machine!
That would be very cool!

9 Likes

Elektron getting into video games? :+1:

If it’s just a DN/DT upgrade I’m super happy because I don’t have to buy anything new lol

4 Likes

“Some time later, in Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle , Alex hears a rumor that his long lost father (referred to in this game as King Thor) is alive and well on the Planet Paperock. The Planet earned this name as it is inhabited by experts at the game “Paper, Rock, Scissors.” Despite discouragement from his family, Alex travels to the Planet Paperock in hopes of finding his father.” -from wikipedia

ha interesting character

so maybe an 8 bit synth? like the video game console?

3 Likes

I really wish it’s not the AR update. I do prefer smaller form factor and lower price.

1 Like

My main concern is that the new machine will be spelled DigiT***

That was pretty stressful with the DigiTone, I just don’t want to go through that again

9 Likes

DigiThing

:arrow_up:
:arrow_down:

There’s maybe a chance then ?

but what’s 0 2 5 ?
if the 2 is significant here as part of a tease

1 Like

Rock Paper Scissors

4 Likes

If I was in the elektron team, I wouldn’t know if this thread should delight or frighten me.

6 Likes

Nooooooooooooo

1 Like

A bit of both.

32 Likes

Technically rock scissors paper, if you go in order. Random chance machine? Auto drummer?

:rofl:

1 Like