1 Like

or…
Alex Kidd.
A… K
Analog keys.

TWO

:joy:

9 Likes

I’m gonna just fasten my tinfoil hat and say 0 is for Overbridge, 2 is for two new machines, 5 is for five Digibox form factor machines in total after new releases. You heard it here first.

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since the last speculation thread.
Nothing like a teaser :smile:

5 Likes

So maybe Rock is Digitakt, Paper is Digitone and now we’re getting Scissors? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m getting quite a low-sample-rate vibe off it, especially the bassy parts. It sounds like an Amiga tracker (apart from the effects) if I’m honest (in the best possible way).

2 Likes

They tend to use swedish names in the nearest past.

It’s fun! I love it

2 Likes

I googled that in Swedish Rock, Paper, Scissors = Sten-sax-påse

So there you have it. DigiSax. A full on sax wind synth wth step buttons instead of keys…

20 Likes

I think its Overbridge for Nintendo Switch guys.

9 Likes

now that I think about it, could be a granular digi-synth?

3 Likes

DigiDAW the dawless people will go mental. Scissor is for cutting, like a DAW. :man_shrugging:t2:

Ok I’m gonna type the first thing that pops into my head to see if that makes sense…

Rock = kick
Beats = beat
Scissor = cut, sample, granular
Paper = folding, wave folding.

Case solved it’s a granular synth with wave folding and some drum synthesis thrown in to make a groovebox type thing.

We can all go home nowz

4 Likes

My guess is a or some pocket operator type toys.

1 Like

Oh oh…this is going to be hard for all native english speaker…when they say at home…Sweety i am going in my room, playing with my DigiSax…

1 Like

Maybe its a DigiTamburin the percussion computer and sample player.

0 2 5
+2 +3

So +4 would make it 9.
There you have it. Will there be a new machine? Nein.

8 Likes

I think all this symbols and numbers are just there to lead us on the false path.
Elektron will finally come out with a Dancing Robot, that syncs with all Elektron machines. Here´s quick preview and unbox video:

4 Likes

aaaaaaahaa

Not 0 2 5 then !!

2 Likes