Coming soon

except if connected with the quoted graphic in this post which really suggests - rock scissors paper - I thought 0 2 5 to begin with, thus this reply

no idea when the black and white graphic was made though !

1 Like

Two new boxes?
I hate this guessing game hhhh

2 Likes

Yes, weā€™re in agreement - it seems to clearly be not rock paper scissors but rock scissors paper.

1 Like

I thinkā€¦
Overbridge 2.0 release @ 25/jan/2019

4 Likes

So, like a broken clock, someone around here has reported (guessed) correctly amidst nothing but non-truths.

:thinking:

4 Likes

Okay, the most obvious thing would be:

a digi-device with a fixed(list of) engine(s) for each track. A kick engine, snare engine, etc. Digital bass engine. The synth in the video is from the percussion/cymbal/cowbell channel and thereā€™s even a sample engine for one track.

Thatā€™s my guess

2 Likes

OB in a box WHEN

i think we shouldnā€™t forget that bass could also be bass-drum. maybe with long decays and pitchbending, to make it sound more tonal. this way you can easily use ist also for ā€œmelodiesā€, like with the ND2.

1 Like

The icons from the constructed list, I believe, have both kick and bass on there. Also, in the video, the kick and the bass play at the same time.

1 Like

or maybe something like a ā€œsample pool managerā€

1 Like

Itā€™s a Digitakt MKII

2 Likes

it could be a kind of oktacontrol but for digitakt

3 Likes

Eurorack version of the Digitakt

Acoustic guitar. Remember where you heard it.

6 Likes

That was the pre-cog for the DTā€¦
ā€¦swing-an-a missss

1 Like

Aspirine for OB
31a7645cf1060248dc6f7d0545358dcba998f834_1_332x500

Still hope the Digital Drum Computer part on the Digitakt is the thing thatā€™s going to be implemented now. At the moment it is a Digital sampler. And at launch everyone thought it was kind of weird that the pads were labeled Kick clap etc. while itā€™s mostly a sampler.

Another thing on my mind is that it could be 2 updates. 1 for DT (drumcomputer part) and 1 for DN adding wavefolding etc.

I enjoy these teasers a lot I must admit :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Possibly some cheap kitchen units?

3 Likes

That would be so awesome if they unveiled the Digitakt as a complete new machine under the hood.

I donā€™t expect that to happen.

Not like they havenā€™t pull the rug over our eyes before(in a good way): Analog 4 is now poly-capable! How about OB? Conditional Trigs, etc.

I suppose with the success of the Digi-series, perhaps they might have the resources in expanding the capabilities of the machine?

Edit: if they did this for the DT, they might also expand the capabilities of the DN as well!

5 Likes

It couldā€™ve been a development plan from the beginning. Hence the labeling. All conjecture of course

7 Likes