Coming soon

Everyone keeps going on about ‘scissors’ whilst missing the simple point that the hand icon like that is nothing new, it’s used all over the manuals to indicate an ‘ease of use’ tip…

6 Likes

Haha agree, analog is sexy but Digital is cheap and always cheerful! :slight_smile:

+1 for standalone OB host with plenty of io. Might explain the long wait for the full OB release?

It may be a4 keys mk2.

Or just public release of finished overbridge.

Also, I expect news on the DN VST. I can‘t see them releasing a new box without OB from the get go, and they really shouldn‘t release support for a new machine before DN gets it.

1 Like

But would the big investment in OB software have made sense then?

Going out an a whim here… Bass synth for DT, polyphony for audio tracks as well (wishful thinking, I know.) New FX and mangling options. OR, it’ll be some kind of portable device, like the OP-1/Z but with the Elektron workflow. The OPZ can work video from what I remember so that would be interesting. That’s my guess.

2 Likes

Digital box number 3 to complete the trilogy. Could be a Digidrum or Digiwave

1 Like

This music sounds like it could have all been made on the DN and the fact that they have not yet released DN OB Public or Private Beta makes me feel as if they are hiding something, AKA DN Keys. Something in the DN OB interface must give it away.

5 Likes

The only one thing I care about , is this new machine being in the same form factor as OT… Once it’s the case I’m buying it.

Praying for mduw mkiii or some hybrid digital drum and bass box

They are missing a different simple point really.

8 Likes

Clever thinking, but DN has been in the market for a year. I doubt they’ll be able to sell a lot of additional units by introducing a keyboard version.

You are a cruel man, @Ess.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t the scissors just be the symbol for cutting a sample? Fist combine and hand move?

Looks like 8 track drum and bass synth with the words from the clip bass, snare, clap etc and the 8th being wavetable

Who knows though, probably totally wrong lol

3 Likes

Howcome this thread is not four figures yet?

Thinking outside the dream.

1 Like

Whatever it is, it has six tracks, and different polyphony options. That’s my reading of the runes.

Is anyone not ignorant enough to know what closed fist, open palm and two fingers my friend mean in sign language?

1 Like