Computer Video Game Recommendations

Do I need to say more?

10 Likes

I just temporarily unboxed my kids Series S to run updates and install his games before xmas. Itā€™s something else when you see it in person - lovely design. Boxed and wrapped up now good to go on Friday!

2 Likes

Itā€™s truly a joy to use. For a casual gamer like myself itā€™s perfect. Good price, hardly bigger than a switch and insane amount of content with game pass. Be sure to get that for him too, itā€™s 3 months for 1 euro atm. There are some tricks online to keep paying the 1 euro each month, worth looking into!!

3 Likes

Yeah got gamepass lined up. Actually found a guy on Ebay selling about 13 months of Gamepass 14 day codes for around about Ā£45. Jumped on that. A mild pain in the arse managing a file with 30 odd codes in it and having to enter them ever fortnight but massive savings so far (been using them on my own Series X).

1 Like

Wow nice deal! Happy gaming:)

2 Likes

Alien: Isolation free at Epic Games today. Seems well liked here so will give it a go at some point.

3 Likes

@sovietpop

1 Like

Ho !
Maybe with a couple of beers + some valerian herbal tea to make it less anxiety-provoking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect way to spend your COVID Holidays!!!

1 Like

I completed Dark Souls 3, now running Sekiro which i feel is even harder to play, Butterfly Boss really was pushing adrenalin to new highs.

2 Likes

I got this, and about 8 hours in I deleted it :slight_smile:
Iā€™m happy for others who enjoy it, but for me this didnā€™t work at all as an enjoyable game.

I now understand why it was said to be polarizing.

1 Like

Inside free on Epic now, definitely worth getting.

6 Likes

Oh heck yes.

1 Like

such a great game. such a deep narrative without so much as a single word of dialogue.

1 Like

Really loved this game, must have played around 88h ^^

6 Likes

Agreed, was one of the best for me on PS4

1 Like

Great alternative to scratch my Breath of the Wild itch?

1 Like

I think so.
I donā€™t have a Switch though.

2 Likes

Ghost of Tsushima is another killer title, too, if looking for an open world to sink your teeth into. Gorgeous stuff. Amazing lavish landscapes. Kinda the PS4ā€™s swansong.

9 Likes

Try Oculus Quest 2 if you can, with VR the rules of the game have changeā€¦ without wires is amaizingā€¦ lot of funā€¦

One of my favourite retro games, Monkey Islandā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes