Computer Video Game Recommendations

Control is Epic Games free game of the day.

5 Likes

No Fallout 4???

Excellent game!

1 Like

fallout 4 and fallout 76!!! :sweat_smile: :rotating_light: :alien: :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever get bored of this gameā€¦.

2 Likes

Mother Russia Bleeds, anyone?
Side scrolling brawler ala Final Fight but super duper violent and depraved.
Great soundtrack. Drug use, feces flinging, head shots.
Bursting someoneā€™s skull with a rage induced head-butt has never been so fun.

2 Likes

Hey I just wanted to thank you for the great recommendation! I barely play games anymore but around Christmas each year I carefully choose a little indie game to have fun a little with and dang this one was exactly what I was looking for, aha. Itā€™s really captivating and interesting in a way few games have been for me, a pretty unique experience<3 Anyway thanks again and happy holidays everyoneee.

1 Like

Really loving a new release: Sable. Lovely graphic design and story so far. On sale at the moment as well.

3 Likes

Just came of a 4 hour session of stardew valley with a friend of mine haha

Multiplayer is pretty fun!

1 Like

Very good game, perfect aesthetic.
Brings back good 80s and 90s comic book memories.

1 Like

Oregon Trail.

3 Likes

Splendid production, aesthetically and in terms of gameplay.
If you have kids, a must have, plus the price is ridiculous.
(especially compared to what your kids cost in total)

4 Likes

Another World.

3 Likes

Really enjoying this

1 Like

Wondering what kind of games you guys are playing both online and off?

I have a PS4 and Nintendo switch, On PS4 Iā€™ve been playing a ton of Skater XL, Doom (2016) and Red dead redemption 2 and on the switch Iā€™ve been playing car soccer (rocket league), Doom 1 and 2, Duke Nukem (3D), Quake, Mario maker 2 and Animal crossing.

If anyone wants to get down with some multiplayer on the switch my user name is: DR.YEET my gamer ID is ( SW-7556-5374-3601) and on PS4 is: matthew_savant if anyone wants to add me feel free.

Other than those games what do you guys recommend and what have you been playing? Specifically on PS4, switch and maybe iOS

Just got D4DJ Groovy Mix for IOS. Itā€™s a rhythm game. Took me a while to realize I canā€™t just tap the discs - I actually have to make little scratching motions on them.

Galaga Wars+ is the only other IOS game Iā€™ve tried within the last 5 years.

Series x incoming today. What to play first? Any recomendations. Halo Infinite maybe? RDR2? Anything that really shines on series x and did not on the one?

2 Likes

Any Halo Infinite players here that care to tell me why they love the game? Iā€™m on Xbox Game Pass PC and have tried it a few times but really canā€™t get the feel for it. I play FPS games (multiplayer only) mainly ā€“ COD, older Battlefields, Hell Let Loose etc ā€“ so was looking forward to this, but thus far I just canā€™t seem to get into it (I would like to though). Any tips/pointers on how to get the most out of this game will be well appreciated.

1 Like

Forza Horizon 5 is amazing

1 Like

I wait for Elden Ring, in the meanwhile i play Monster Hunter Rise

1 Like