Computer Video Game Recommendations

Three games to give away

The first for children (Steam key)

The second for former warlike children (Origin key)

https://www.origin.com/bel/fr-fr/store/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-remastered

The third is a visual novel (Steam Key)

Mp me for the licenses keys…

ooooh, nice!
I loved that game so much!

eating from that tree, that burb finally took foreeeeeeever!

haha!

1 Like

I love the AC series, but Ghost of Tsushima blows away Origins & Odyssey.

2 Likes

Oh? I’ll have to check it out. Still working through Odyssey :slight_smile:

Edit: Sadly, not available on PC.

1 Like

I’m testing it, very nice.

3 Likes

not sure what platforms this game is on. but we are playing it on Xbox subscription, free to play if you are a member. its called Superliminal. very cool puzzle game. probably even nuttier if yer lit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The game is ‘free’ and can be downloaded as of today. (about 4,5GB)
Though actually playing the game starts tomorrow. Maybe a fun iOS game? :video_game:

1 Like

I really enjoyed the original Ni No Kuni! This could be interesting

1 Like

Will give it a try although I’ve been warned it’s a gacha game.

Gacha games are usually free at first, but they make their money by inducing player to buy items and stuff.

Granted I’ve only tried one, but I felt like I was spending too much time collecting items vs. actually playing.

1 Like

I learnt about gacha games in this video and it’s a pretty scary business model!

1 Like

1 hour 44 minutes!

I was amused when he said around the 10 min. mark he would try to be brief. He failed. I stopped watching soon after.

More controversy, specific to Ni No Kuni:

I’ll try Ni No Kuni in the near future and report.

2 Likes

I’m still slowly playing my way through Elden Ring. I keep thinking I’m almost at the end, then more crazy stuff goes down.

I did get Disco Elysium on the current PSN sale and I hear it’s a very very good RPG. As soon as I finish Elden Ring that’s next.

1 Like

Nobody talks about Monster Hunter Rise? Its a great game, next month a expansion is planned to roll out.

This looks awesome. From the guys that did Dead Space

4 Likes

I’ve been playing two games recently.

Norco

If you’ve played Gemini Rue before and loved it, then this is definitely your cup of tea as well. Developers of this game adopted two distinct game play innovations adopted from other games - which makes it incredibly playable and fun. One is mindmapping - even if you take a month break from the game, just checking the mind map of your characters thought immediately gets you back in to game (inspired from Pathalogic 2) and the dialogue text is basically easy to read like twitter feeds (inspired from Disco Elysium)

Card Shark

If you’re interested card games (old school season themed playing cards) - this is a REALLY interesting game. The only way to win through this game is to CHEAT. I mean if you don’t cheat, you immediately lose the round :smiley: It’s not like ‘press A to steal card’ gameplay but actually makes you rig your deck and explains how to cheat with playing cards. It’s unexpectedly story rich, characters are 10x fleshed out then any other AAA game, illustrations are really cute and there are times that makes your brain hurt. This game is from the studio that makes Regins. It’s great that they’ve finally put up some decent budget to make a full fledged interesting game - which we get rarely nowadays.

Also I love how they’ve handled main character’s conversation system - which I’m not intentionally going to talk about it :slight_smile: All I’d say it’s cute heh.

3 Likes

Recently jumped on a PS5. And been playing these games,

Ghostwire is insanely good i think! Been doing side missions and collecting all the stuff, still not bored!

Elden Ring, for me it has been a huge disappointment. Feels like same game as Bloodborne and played very outdated to me. I didnt enjoy bloodborne either but finished it, so maybe i am just burned out of this type of game.

Ratchet n Clank: Rift Apart, this is basically a superb show off of PS5. Never got into this franchise before but this one plays and looks very nice.

It Takes Two, such a superb couch co-op type of adventure game. Mind bending and just pure fun!

On the retro side of things, been ploughing through Super Mario World on Snes, got the forest sections and its pissing hard.

On Mega Drive, been playing Probotector - never played it before and its crazy cool!

And on NES, been bashing Hammerin Harry - this was on the arcades back in Istanbul, loved it. Just discovered the NES version and its wild!

5 Likes

Would be a missed opportunity not to link to this modular inspired game I just saw being promoted on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/v63q2d/im_developing_an_indie_game_with_modular_patching/

If you got a PS5 now. Give Returnal a try. Hard as fuck but extremely good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Returnal is sooo so good! Easily my top PS5 experience so far.

Yea, I have been eyeing Returnal - looks very good!

Holding out for the PSN Pass type of deal coming up, which apparently Returnal will be included in that deal!

2 Likes