Computer Video Game Recommendations

License key for Star Wars Squadrons on Origin to give away…

1 Like

Oh I don’t care about that shit. I’m a grinder.
I refuse to pay extra. But finish anyways.

HA…I once played a candy crush level for two months to get by a pay bottleneck :rofl::rofl::rofl:

HARDCORE BABY!

I’ve spent $0 on Rainbow Six but have everything. :+1:t6:

adding: the games I werked on that had pay to play shit…we always built into choke points and eventual pass to the next level/item etc. but it took a long time. If you don’t you lose people. Even people that don’t pay MAY cough up some dough after investing a lot of time. Me….never. Won’t support that shit :slight_smile:

thing here seems to be, that there is just no way to grind enough to afford everything :wink: you need to grind as fuck to get one supercar, but there a many…so that seems to be the problem I think

simon always has the cool games to give away. :blush: already own squadrons but apreciate that you posting it here

1 Like

It’s my Humble Bundle subscription that coordinates with my mentally ill steam library that creates duplicates.
I find it very sad that a license sleeps for nothing as much as it serves…
Besides, if you (or anyone here) have a friend (a child, brother, parent, grandparent, neighbor, enemy, dog, colleague…) to play with, it’s also valid, don’t hesitate, we must save these keys.

3 Likes

I thought about getting a PS5, but than I though about all the extra’s that’s gonna cost me.

Upgrade my older Plasma TV for a nice 4k OLED .
70,- per game which I find a lot of money for a game.
Paying extra for a yearly plan going online etc.

And beside the chunk of money there aren’t any games yet that take the full power of the PS5 I think? All together it seemed a bit much at the moment.

But when GTA6 comes out…

1 Like

I don’t have steering wheel and it’s still great, couple of days doing the licences and you’ll get it down. You’ll not match those online sim nerdz who have a steering wheel but you usually just get thrown into races with other jilting/darting about controller players anyway so all level playing field haha. But I was the same as you, then once you just except “yeah fuck paying 800notes and turning my studio in a kids bedroom” I stopped noticing/caring and got it anyway.

The micro transactions only really effect you if you want to collect all the car and all the fancy ones. If you just want to get a couple of your most favourite motors then the standard in game rewards are more than plenty. I don’t obsess over collecting every car, Im just interested in modding and tuned the nuts of my vw’s then I’ve a couple of gt cars and of course…skyline. Plus I still have 2mil credits saved that’ll cover most of the cars and I’ve not even done all the challenges or the single player unlocks yet.

The micro transactions are very very poor form no doubt as the prey on folk who love to collect everything in games and fucks them over, that’s not me, and never was me in gt. Can’t say they’ve effected my game once - I’m not hardcore gamer so I maybe play for 2-4hours on it week roughly.

The online is fun too, it’ll level out the performance online enough for it not to be any problem unless you at the tip of the best players which 99% of us won’t be.

Also I just get can’t over the graphics, it looks the utter dogs bollocks, really does. I lose hours in the photo mode and hours in modding the cars body work, wheels, liveries etc, all loads quick as butter and epic presentation of menus etc.

Lamped score of 89%.

1 Like

My son tends to snap up my duplicates from Humble. Less now as I don’t sub there anymore and the deals aren’t what they once were (most bundles, I already have all the ones i want)

1 Like

Yes the golden age of HB is behind us.
Currently Cities Skyline almost full at 18.5€ is a very good deal
but lately nothing too crazy.

Videogame is a term that we all love and endear but it surely dont accurately describe the access we now have to games in general through many platforms and hybrid gaming availability.

Just bought Ghost of Tsushima for PS4. Hope I have time to complete it.

2 Likes

I did them all up to GT5…but when playing against my buds…they DESTROY me. they have steering. and the steering setups are sick. I drive SUPER good…and id like to take it to the game, and dominate my buddies. :slight_smile:

:nerd_face: :flight_departure: :airplane: :flight_arrival: :fire:

2 Likes

I installed that for my dad. He plays it in VR. What a Game. Buggy as fuck but its still mindblowing in VR.

1 Like

Monoours, I am your father khhhhrrrr

Stop watching Obi Wan Kenobi😂

1 Like

Small puzzle/management games, cousin of Carcassonne and Dorfromantik.
Very pleasant and relaxed. Beautiful in night mode… Not so easy.
Ridiculously low price. How not to recommend

1 Like

This is why you don’t buy a ps5 but you buy an Xbox series X with a game pass subscription

Had to drop this here. For me, the soundtrack alone (also on Spotify, collab with some great artists) justified the purchase and the nostalgic feelings when I think of playing turtles in time doesn’t hurt the experience either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had that actually but didn’t like most of the games as much as I though I would.

Guess I’m more into a story driven games and somehow the exclusives on Sony nailed those the best. Games made by Naughty Dog like Uncharted and Last of US are probably some of my favorites.

Another game that’s coming and hope goes big is Skate 4. I loved that series back in the days. :skateboard:

Well, I decided to put on Itch.io a game I’ve been working on.
Mix of rpg, match-3, roguelite.
Have fun!
Horrid Monster Of Puzzle Fight by Black Mae Studios

3 Likes