Computer Video Game Recommendations

darkside of psychegolfmini

1 Like

Your work ?

if by work you mean i made a wonky scratch golf game, then yes.
music is a friends.

1 Like

:1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Has anyone played the game Banished?

1 Like

Hours, hours and hours.
The best.
By one man.

1 Like

Okā€¦ hope it doesnā€™t take over my lifeā€¦ I will see.

edit: stupid question: is there a way to change the icon sizes? Everything is so damn small I am squintingā€¦never mind figured it out.

1 Like

elden ring did that. Minecraft does at least once a year.

At least in MC I can jam while I afk at a mob grinder lol

May be in mod.
(I advise against mods outside of interface mods before your 10th game)

1 Like

Iā€™m really enjoying this so far but struggle a bit from the interface at times. Do you think it cheapens the game to increase the speed?

After i worked 3 weeks on a single track, i got a bit burned so i decided to play something again, after Elden Ring it was hard to find something, tried Resident Evil Village for 30 minutes, but got too scared, then i started Red Dead Redemption, omg its a playable movie, the story is crazy good and engaging in the first few hours.

3 Likes

Iā€™m playing Pillars of Eternity and itā€™s amazing. But it stopped working today and now Iā€™m feeling withdrawal symptoms.

1 Like

Completed Tunic over the holiday period. Absolutely loved it. Highly recommended!

4 Likes

When you reach a boss are you already leveled to it just through progression or do you have to grind to level up before hand?

I think you can kind of do them in any order from what I can remember but certain cards/objects will help immensely, as well as increasing your stamina/health/mana etc. so donā€™t go too fast and maybe leave some things until youā€™re naturally more powerful. Thereā€™s very little ā€œgrindingā€.

1 Like

Playing Divinity Original Sin 2 (on an iPad!) - beginning is super tough, but loving it so far

2 Likes

My wife got me hell let loose for Christmasā€¦ anyone else play this?

Iā€™m just about getting hang of it now, just annoying when folk donā€™t speak on itā€¦ but when itā€™s good itā€™s a lot of fun, even when dying all the timeā€¦

1 Like

Just got this on steam. You have a partner named 808

Diablo is the next game Iā€™m looking towards.

Finished Pillars of Eternity a couple days ago. That game is amazing, must play if you havenā€™t already. The writing is top notch.

3 Likes