DFAM mind melting thread

Thank you for listening!

Indeed my live playing is akin to a random LFO set on “rhythm”. Not intentional tbh but I guess the “amount” is reasonable haha

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment, that pleases me. :content:

And I just have to return the compliment, I really like your music. Awesome track and I enjoy your singing!
+1 for the joy of using A4 CV outs with DFAM, I am experimenting with my AK CV outs, sending LFOs to the DFAM - lovely weirdness!

1 Like

Thank you!

I heard the A4 CV outs can also send arp info so I really wanna try that to, that could be fun on the DFAM. and yes, LFOs! I have the DFAM, I have the A4 but I’m missing… patch cables haha. I need to order some and get inspired :wink:

Looking forward to your next track!

1 Like

My first jam with two DFAM

8 Likes

Here’s the live set that I did for new york modular society that aired yesterday. DFAM takes on a big role as it’s such a big sweet spot box I could lean on while improvising.

8 Likes

DFAM bringing the bass :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcYvlQq98L/

2 Likes

noisy quicky #2 = excellent

1 Like

Just discovered yeserday:
DFAM can do drones.

3 Likes

YES IT CAN!! Excited to hear what you cook up next

I’ve done a big video demo of the Verbos Bark Filter Processor and how I use it to process the DFAM in particular if you guys are interested :

11 Likes

New 2x DFAM Jam

5 Likes

Damn, just remembered I have an Ether somewhere that I havent used since I bought it on a whim. I’ll dig it out tonight and try the same setup!

I know right! I forget about mine often. Pretty damn good noise source.

Irony is there really isnt much EMR where I live…

giphy

4 Likes

Sup electronauts! Sorry for my horrible english (I’m from Russia). Recently received A4 mk2 and DFAM - are there any tutorials on youtube about cv sync that synths? I сan’t find anything

Third hit when searching “DFAM CV sync”

3 Likes

Is that a JoMoX alpha base?

Love it!

Thanks comrade!

Anyone got any idea where I could buy extra knobs inside the EU? The baby knobs are killing me.

Like this: Moog DFAM Knob Upgrade – Thonk – DIY Synthesizer Kits & Components