DFAM mind melting thread

30min DFAM jam, recorded with a Walkman

11 Likes

This is tight. Love it.

1 Like

I think I miss my DFAM :frowning:

1 Like

This is a DFAM & friends odyssey. headphones on, relax with your favourite beverage , close your eyes and join them on their journey.

3 Likes

Nearly 1 hour DFAM Destroyer Kick + Percussion!

2 Likes

pretty DFAM intense jam from 5 minutes ago

1 Like

Grazy how much the prices went up for a moog (dfam, mother, gm …) in germany. DFAM cost 849 EUR, befor was like 555 EUR. I find this just mind melting.

1 Like

Same here in UK. They have increased by £100 in the last 6 months, now £585 from £485. Glad I purchased mine before the increase .

1 Like

yeah but its not only the dfam. Grandmother cost 1.444 EUR - coming from 899 EUR. That is just massive.

2 Likes

Wow, that is a HUGE increase :grimacing:

Lol these companies and their greed. 10% inflation for the year, hike prices 30%. I can’t help but think a lot of companies are testing the waters to see how much they can get away with.

I am loathe to carry water for ‘big corp’ but…
most of this gear and their components and the labour that puts them together in Asia are fundamentally costed in USD.
The Euro is diving in value against the USD (much more than the 10% inflation), thus prices at Thomann etc. in the EU have to be adjusted.

4 Likes

Maybe due to supply shortage?

No second DFAM needed when you have a looper

15 Likes

Very nice.

not really mind melting, but a little DFAM jam. patching velocity to VCA decay always helps create a bit more dynamics i think, with louder long steps, and quiter short ones

6 Likes

Tried another DFAM only Jam with three voices!

9 Likes
2 Likes

A month later BAX Music in the UK has added another £100 to the price, now £699. I guess its inline with the volatility of recent days/weeks.

Also, update re DFAM Thing:

Update Sep 22: All units have been built and packed, and will be sent out as soon as I’ve worked out how to manage the post office tools for so many international packages. :slight_smile: For those of you on the waitlist, I am waiting for the PCB board prototype for a revised version to arrive. This new version looks and behaves identically, but has some changes to make the construction faster and easier. Once I have validated the changes, I will be in touch and open up the second run for purchase

Full info/details can be found here:
http://thewessens.net/DFAMThing/DFAMThing.html

1 Like