1 Like

now that IS an organic instrument

1 Like

Thank you @Jeanne

1 Like

Uff, sick!

1 Like

LETS GOOOO!

Posted in Jamuary, 2x DFAMs, and Mother32 w/ Devil Loc Deluxe set to evil.

3 Likes

Same setup as the last, but with the matriarch running an arp, and then one of the DFAMs coming to compliment it with its own.

I had to delete my last post because there isnt three consecutive posts allowed… maybe this is the wrong thread to post dfam jams into.

7 Likes

Any DFAM + Digitakt users here? I’ve been meaning to chop DFAM samples with the new 1.5 firmware. Seems like it would be a ton of fun.

5 Likes

Here’s “Where it rains glass sideways” from my project-in-progress “Incidents on rogue worlds”. I’m using the DFAM’s very fast sequencer to create textures and oscillations, and complementing this with the interstellar radio from Schlappi Engineering. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

This thing is nuts, I love it.

3 Likes

Again, not the most exciting thing, but I really like how this fits in. Trying not pushing things to the red this time…

4 Likes

Just did exactly this (sampling a DFAM loop into DT to use it with SLICE machine) but a bit in a rush as I was long due for bedtime…
Used one of the loops in an improvised live gig last weekend though for great pleasure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DFAMx2

1 Like

The DFAM oscillators sound so good! Quite different from the Mother 32 and Mavis…

1 Like

If there is ever… EVER! any doubt to own 2 DFAMs, one good sesh will reassure you…

Im working on something with only TWO notes on the Matriarch that I will post in a sec.

2 Likes

You ain’t lying.

3 Likes

YESSSS!!!

DDC! (Double DFAM Crew!)

Here is what I came up with… 2xDFAM and the Matriarch… just two notes, but its a little sloppy, because I am just playing the hard synced osc freq knobs.

Im sharing this across a bunch of threads!

4 Likes