Digitakt 1.50 : Bug reports

Same here!
Sampled a waveform, saved it with a name, made 2 Sounds from it on Track 3 and 6, programmed a pattern and saved it to temp (Func + Yes). Next morning I wanted to continue but everything was gone. Sample, Sounds, Pattern. Like I had dreamed the last evening. Damn. These sounds were really cool and I can´t remember the settings.

Did you reload the project?, if so did you do a whole project save beforehand?, this would be the only reason I can think of to lose samples and patterns.
I would have thought the sample should be in the +drive but unless you saved the sounds to the banks they are just samples with parameters and are saved with the pattern.
If you saved everything correctly then contact Elektron

As you say that… It was like the project was reloaded from the saved version, yes. But I neither saved the project, nor loaded it. As mentioned, I only saved to temp area and powered off.

I never worried about switching the digitakt off after saving to temp. And even if I don´t save to temp area nothing is lost after a powercycle.

First, I thought I had done something wrong, that I cannot remember. But after reading about the same problem here I think that the Digitakt behaves different from the old OS.