Digitakt screen defect

Oh… yea… and that. I just meant it would make it harder to ID the culpret haha

I’m in CSI mode :male_detective:

It’s just a plastic screen that can be popped out and replaced, if that were the issue Elektron could ship you a new one so no stress :ok_hand:

1 Like

I had a similar issue with a screen in my OT a couple of months ago. I emailed Elektron and they offered me to send a new screen or sending back the whole machine to get it repaired by them. Finally, I decided to change the screen protector myself. Super easy, and I received a confirmation that the warranty was still valid after opening the device. Overall, good support by Elektron.

4 Likes

Since it’s Sweden let’s hope they don’t allow lingenberry sauce on the factory floor… that could be a disaster!

3 Likes

That’s nice. After all the messsages I received here I feel more at ease now. Hopefully will get a response soon.

3 Likes

Definitely. I’ve had more than a few items shipped to me in nonfunctioning state.

Thankfully in many of them, I’ve been able to disassemble and reconnect ribbon connectors that’ve been jiggled loose in transit or from package drops.

1 Like

I’m fairly sure it’s considered a human right

3 Likes

Nope, I haven’t seen anything regarding for returns when I placed the order. Maybe in their FAQ. In any case I had a talk with them and they referred to lowest shipping option for me. Anyway I am still waiting an answer from both sides, Thomann and Elektron. Still no reply.

1 Like