Dogs!

I normally get to spend some good time with this guy over Xmas, but alas, COVID has prevented me seeing him this year! He’s called Stanley and he’s a big orange dude.

18 Likes

Hopefully we will be with a Komondor puppy soon

3 Likes

I’m a bit bias but my new pup is the prettiest little thing I’ve seen. I love hound dogs, and she is a mix of two. Bassett and Coon Hound. She’s a good girl, and gets lots of belly runs.

21 Likes

Humphrey, a border collie-poodle cross just joined our clan.

We’ve only had two feline furries until now and whenever they see him they get a look on their faces that says “What kind of cat it this and why does it move so imprecisely?!”

13 Likes

The back of our holiday card we sent out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love seeing Gravediggaz quoted on a holiday card.

3 Likes

18 Likes

Merry Christmas from Monty Claus.

14 Likes

15 Likes

Nessa Shanessa Lewis

She’s 13 this week, been riddled with arthritis in her back legs since she was 6. She’s scared of everything (even our fridge), won’t go out for a walk if she hears so much as a car door bang but you’ve never experienced love like the love that she dishes out on her family (mostly through the medium of licking). She was once described by her physiotherapist as “proof that dogs can be autistic too” but is usually described by me as a twat.
She’s showing a few early signs of what might be doggy dementia (forgetting to piss/looking at me blankly when I let her outside, walking into furniture) but I’m not going to write her off yet.

20 Likes

Almost as many dogs as you had TD03s.
They’re lovely doggos.

Well I can leave the doors open and all my gear is safe :rofl::rofl::rofl:
The females are vicious more than the males.
Best breed imo

4 Likes

Hunter wants to jam

11 Likes

Our new family member Hevi, 5 month old, 32kg polar bear cub…excuse me I meant Komondor puppy

11 Likes

8 Likes

The only breed ! GSDs are wonderful…
(and I agree - I dont think anyone would break into our house while mine is here!)
Mine is in season at the moment and is pathetic - she wont leave me alone for 2 minutes :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Last week in the snow he’s still growing now 20 months

11 Likes

Beautiful! They’re clever dogs - you cant leave them alone too long or they amuse themselves:

15 Likes

What sweetheartS!!! BOTH are LOVELY! :))

2 Likes

Oh that’s the male called BUZZ lol sorry here is the female his sister AVA

11 Likes