Dogs!

Beautiful dog that. I find the females more vicious than the males my AVA needs muzzled when walking NOT good but I could not be without any of my baby’s lol

1 Like

Teg the 16 week old Welsh sheep dog.

19 Likes

Not found that - mine is good with people - I get children coming up to her all the time. She is very dominant around strange dogs near the house though! I keep her on the lead near the house. She’s pretty bombproof otherwise - she’s been in big arenas with clapping people etc. She’s also been on a lot of (cave) rescues on the surface around sirens, etc. I’ve worked her on protection/scenting/obedience stuff as well. Plus we race canicross with loads of wound-up dogs… my main problem is deer and boar (she’s good with sheep/lambs) but gets a bit wound-up near boar and wants to chase deer…

The big thing with the bitches is how vocal they are! She talks to me constantly - she must have 20+ different barks and who know how many other vocalisations! I do prefer GSD bitches to be honest - dont know why - I think it is the talking though… I’ve never had as close a bond with any other dog - she’s very special…

1 Like

pretty good at building snow hut eh?! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Zoi, 4 years old lady from Albania.

22 Likes

Yeah - she can also make the white snow yellow…

1 Like

Such a loyal, emotionally-intelligent breed. Far and away the most popular therapy dog here. She’s a beauty!

1 Like

Bukuroshë! :wink:

1 Like

Morning pooch pile. When all three are in the reading chair with the mama some stacking sometimes happens.

15 Likes

Looks exactly like my spanish rescue!

1 Like

So many good bois!
Great pics everyone

2 Likes

still 8 weeks until he moves into our home! Already miss him every day…

14 Likes

20 Likes

hello ! :smiley:

14 Likes

My boy Buzz is 2 now :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Then

Now

15 Likes

…sure that’s the same puppy? did grow jjjust a tiny bit
:laughing:

1 Like

My music gear is always safe with him around haha

1 Like

Hevi :heart:

15 Likes

Morning!

18 Likes

My guy is still a young pup, just a year old. He only has a couple torn paw pads. One is bad enough so we just have to make sure he just leaves it alone. He’ll be good in a couple more days.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Can’t keep a doggo down!

2 Likes