Drambo (iOS)

really cool. Makes it less modular, more groovebox.

3 Likes

my only “problem” now is this confusion between Drambo, AUM, Apematrix and Moebius Lab…3 different sets of swiss army knives :rofl:

But Drambo’s P-locking combined with AuV3 is gonna be next level…

2 Likes

Per the FB Drambo page, “Drambo on M1 Mac (I’ve just made it available).” No extra cost. I’ve been very curious about the M1 and I just got a lot more interested.

2 Likes

First thing I will do is load up Spectrum (Plaits port) and enjoy parameter locking it without resorting to my terrible Spectrum Stepper instrument that I posted to PatchStorage (which, in retrospect, is a bit of an embarrassing patch for a number of reasons).

I keep checking the AB forum, the Beepstreet forum, and this one to see if it’s come out!! :laughing:

I didn’t realise it wasn’t out officially yet, I’m on the beta, been using it for a little bit. it’s pretty cool. Wonder when it’s going public

2 Likes

There are lot of people posting short “it’s coming!” videos so maybe that’s why.

I like that Giku takes his time. He is simultaneously the most responsive developer I have ever reached out to with issues/bugs. Just incredible response times.

2 Likes

Been a few weeks since I’ve ridden the Drambo train, so i decided to give the latest Beta a ride. Really enjoying the auv3 hosting feature of Drambo now. It’s a self contained package of greatness:

Posted with permission of the creator of Drambo :facepunch:t3::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Excellent!
Thanks!
Hope it will be available soon.

In case anyone is unaware, Drambo is now available on M1 Macs. I had a quick play last night and seemed to be working very nicely. I will be very interested to see if/how auv3 hosting works on the Mac, even though I have not figured out a workflow yet.

1 Like

That’s great, is it possible to automate and/or MIDI learn AUV3 parameters with Drambo?

A GAME CHANGER. This is sick.

1 Like

He is so good. It puts other developer’s to shame.

U-he are the only other ones I have found to be as responsive.

2 Likes

I think the update is now live and its free :slight_smile:

Love this app

4 Likes

it’s there :grinning:

1 Like

FFS - there goes the rest of the afternoon… :slight_smile:

1 Like

first thing I did was put drambo au inside drambo - mind bent.

5 Likes

Yes, you can. And you can p-lock them too!

EDIT: You can also use the Magic Keyboard as a music keyboard, and MIDI controller.

3 Likes

So much flavor in a single track! Back on the Drambo train again.

1 Like

Can you explain a bit more about how you use the magic keyboard as a MIDI controller?

1 Like

Awesome :black_heart: