Dreadbox Typhon

Well that was a <24h delivery from Greece to Germany… wow!

1 Like

On the synthesizer.gr website if you click on delivery info it takes you to musicstore.com so I think they are coming from Germany in the first place.

Super speedy delivery anayway. Time to play!

Nope, TNT Tracking starts in greek

1 Like

Oh, I’m not sure what the musicstore connection is then. :man_shrugging:

Glad you have a Typhon now though. :+1:

Mine came direct from them to France in around 48 hours - they deliver rapidly!

What a fun (not so) small device it is!

1 Like

Does your device have red LEDs on the sliders? The first devices have this, the device I got today only has white markers

Interesting; mine has red LEDs, but they never did anything - I guess Dreadbox dropped that idea, and I never could quite work out what the LEDs could be used for.

Nope, no LEDs in my Faders too.

Thought the external MIDI clock sync problem would be fixed with the latest update, got one two days ago. The internal clock runs fine but the external is reeeeeally off! As expected, though, typhon sounds sick! fingers crossed for this issue to get fixed asap! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Did you update it?

Yes of course, running 2.0.1. External bpm/ clock sync from the DN.

Yep, same for me.

It’s widely known and they are woking on it.

Menu encoder knob looks different too.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a cheap one I am going to change.

Mine has white markers too -but the menu encoder button is much thinner than yours.

The stock encoder button is to thin, so it’s too hard to twist. That’s why I changed it to a DN/DT Encoder Button. That one is a perfect fit in color and shape.

2 Likes

How to turn something into an Elektron box.

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself and ordered one from synthesizer.gr ten minutes ago.

4 Likes

Haha…I was looking forward to those led sliders lighting up some day. I had some Sifam knobs laying around so I swapped them out. I really like how they feel on the Typhon, especially the encoder.

5 Likes