Dreadbox Typhon

Indeed

2 Likes

Thanks, merci, bedankt, σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ!
Ordered!
Perfect for my 0303 birthday, Christmas too (it’s snowing in Brittany), Micromonsta 2 will be happy too with these copper / orange color!

4 Likes

What year?

Edit : Am I being too personal?

1 Like

1909!

6 Likes

I love Acid Techno.

1 Like

Dear friends we are thrilled to bring you the first Dracular synthesizer?
We proudly announce a super limited edition of 500 pieces of the amazing @dreadbox.fx Typhon. What’s so special about it?
This edition offers you Bank D with 64 new, gloomy and obscure sounds curated by Dimitris Pavlidis,
the man behind the synth-shop Synthesizer.gr and the band @selofan_official plus a fantastic new design in black and copper colour!
We hope you enjoy this ride on the dark side of sound!

12 Likes

A little difference in price, gorgeous.

1 Like

2 greek words below encoder…
What does it mean?

Attempt :
ΣΥΝΘΕΣΗ / ΘΌΡΥΒΟΣ
SYNTHESI / THÓRYVOS
SYNTHESIS / NOISE

It says “2004 Euro Champs”

10 Likes

Just receive the USB cable replacement from Dreadbox today. Thank you very much! Solid Company.

1 Like

I’d say “noise synthesis” indeed.

It’s synthesizer.gr logo, apparently. Classy :slight_smile:

Beautiful!
I comfort myself by thinking that the version I have from the first batch with the red sliders can be counted as a limited edition too now, can’t it?

5 Likes

I’m in on the Typhon train, just ordered a second hand one from eBay. Got it for a good price and applied 17 years’ worth of Nectar points at checkout so got £87 off. :stuck_out_tongue:

Going to pair with my Digitakt.

6 Likes

That’s going to be fun, the 303/909 combo of the future!

1 Like

That’s a long play. Kudos!

DT / Typhon is an awesome combo.

3 Likes

Crack and ordered one!! Is the copper paint or pcb style like on some euro faceplates??

1 Like

I’ll try not to tell it every day, but do I love this synth!!
Still have a lot to discover, but the sound is amazing, and the UX way more fluid than I thought.

8 Likes

These Greek guys nail it for sure !!! Ordered it yesterday, just got a confirmation from them and TNT, it will be delivered on Monday. Ordered with them before (Moffenzeef stuff) and it was exactly the same great service ! Many companies could learn from them.

1 Like

It’s amazing! It’s like a benchmark synth in terms of cost, sound quality/fx, and usability. I hope it sells loads!

3 Likes

Me too, but TNT said the 17th, hence Wednesday…