Dreadbox Typhon

I can think of a few, but I’m not a huge TV watcher. So my wife will watch things, or read, and I often play on my Switch or make music on small devices.

In fact, other than the things that require two people, making music is probably THE best thing to do in bed.

Sleep is overrated.

Biscuits are NOT allowed in bed :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Goddammit, you guys are so annoying! Ordered a standard edition yesterday :joy: :joy: I think it was a combo of this thread and the daft green-screen Andertons videos that sold me on it.

3 Likes

Definitely. I usually sleep with my gear! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I enjoy the fact that Typhon can be programed standalone.

Sure?
oto-biscuit-101067

10 Likes

Ordered mine at Thomann on Jan 12.
They keep pushing delivery back.
Yesterday was within 1-2 days.
Now it says within 1-2 weeks.

Me too. I cancelled.
Every 3 weeks delay cycle.
I prefer 1 sec delays.

I cancelled too and then decided to go Greek and buy the LTD one. What I nice firm! It should be here in a few hours.

Anyone wants to borrow two kids for a few days? They will eat all you unhealthy food and test your nerves for free… :wink:

4 Likes

Mine was 100km from me monday morning.
@LyingDalai received it in that area.
Handed to third party. No more news. No contact possible.
TNT = Track and Trace!

I hope to receive it today.
I’m moving for 1 week Saturday morning…

No, but you can borrow my son. They’ll play together! :content:

5 Likes

Which pack did you end up with? (dead link)

Is there a way to tempo-sync via midi, but filter out transport commands so the sequencer doesn’t run automatically? I can’t seem to find anything in the menu or manual.

Realised while typing I can probably turn them off on my DN for now, but would be useful to do it on the Typhon if it is possible.

1 Like

Just cancelled my order at Thomann as they confirmed to me that May 10th was not even sure :joy:

1 Like

In general I’m very happy with Thomann, but in this case, I cancelled my order for my Typhon as well and ordered the limited edition in Greece. I received after two (!!!) days in Belgium. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

From their website?

No, synthesizer.gr

1 Like

Speaking of which, does anyone know what’s up with the limited edition pre orders? The site says “PLEASE DO NOT PRE-ORDER YET”, though you can put the synth in your cart and purchase it? I emailed them asking for clarification and all they said was they “we prefer not to take money in advance”.

Really sloppy and confusing way of doing things.

I think they will receive the Units by batch of 50.

Pissed off with TNT. I didn’t receive it.
Already 3 days more than others in France.
This afternoon message : “Shipment delayed in transit, Recovery actions underway”

Great. I’m leaving in 2 days. No way to contact them.

Edit : Synthesizer.gr answered me quickly, obviously not their fault, delivery problems due to covid. Can be worse with UPS. My area is less concerned by covid btw. Maybe just unlucky since the beginning to be in a 100 km further area, with a surely bad third party. Minimum 3 days more for 100 kms!

I’ve been wondering this too, but for now I have set my DT to not send transport like you said. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe we can make one exception :wink:

1 Like

A “Nudge”-function for the sequencer in both directions would be nice. I sometimes create a sequence and found that it doesn’t fit to the beat. That would be a nice addition

4 Likes