Druma soundpack for A4 AK new link

Great work, purchased :slight_smile:

theseā€¦ sound great!

where is our Christmas Classic synth gift? :slight_smile:

Iā€™m a bit confused - where do the Druma sounds go when I load them in on the new OS? I transfer them, the A4 is receiving themā€¦then I canā€™t find them anywhere.

Going for it!

Will leave my feedback soon :slight_smile:

Yeah Iā€™m a bit behind schedule, had some complications but rest assured as soon as they are ready Iā€™ll let everyone know. :+1:

You can specify where they go when you initiate the sysex transfer on the A4, I donā€™t have the manual to hand but have a look under the global menu.

Figured it out!

Those are fantastic, thank you.
The clave and cowbell are spot on!

Just picked these up. Great work! Stoked to hear what they sound like totally shredded with distortion.

Iā€™ve been searching for this particular kick-in-the-sternum industrialized gabber bass kick type ā€œBZZZZZZTā€ sound lately and I bet this and some EFX pedals will get me there without having to shell out the big bux for a 909.

Rock on!

Really great sound bank. Thanks for making it!

Got it yesterdyā€¦A W E S O M E !!

youā€™re the bloke to look forā€¦

Thanks Dude, your time was worthier than the price for it

Great Work!

cheers from Italy

Is there any difference between the ā€œDRUMA NON-BETAā€ and the ā€œDRUMAā€ sounds?

Iā€™m asking because I loaded the ā€œDRUMAā€ individual sounds before I noticed the NON-BETA folder and now Iā€™m wondering whether I should delete those sounds and load the other ones instead.

RTFM :wink:
Itā€™s all explained in the readme1st.txt.

Oh yeah, youā€™re right! I only read the PDF.

amazing analog drum bank!
loving this on my analog keys in multi mode
just stunning
poor MDUW doesnā€™t sound like this at all
punchy and soft with a lot of room to move - vintage, smooth and with effects just perfect
no way I need an ar with this set
please release a synth set ASAP
any news on a synth set
thank you !!!

Bought these a few days ago, great stuff.

Hi there. i just purchased your drum library, thanks for a awesome job!

I was woundering, i just stumbled upon your vine clip of a nice acid arp you did on an a4. Is this a part of something coming out next?

^ Yes and a lot more besides, I have not been able to work on it for a while due to other commitments, but it is still very much going to happen.

Sorry that I do not post on this forum much, but it is not properly compatible with any of the browsers I use, (chrome with adblock, safari) so I tend to avoid it.

This is shameless selfish promotion but I just released a project. Track 6, Green Flash is all ā€œdrum-aā€ for the rhythm parts. The first song is also all analog four on drums and synth duties but I recorded the main part o the song so long ago that I donā€™t recall if the drums were drum-a. Have a listen, buy drum-a, drink a beer, make some tunes.

http://douglasgarthfinley.bandcamp.com/releases

re link to purchase drum-a (I know itā€™s in the first post but it should be everywhere in this thread):

https://sellfy.com/p/HYhN/