Dub Techno Recommendations

i’m a big fan of francisco aguado’s stuff, this new one is really good …

1 Like
1 Like

Discovered in another thread (top 5 desert island records) and have been enjoying Porter Ricks - Biokinetics and Juan Atkins & Moritz von Oswald’s - Transport. Great stuff:

1 Like

here’s my second album, just released today.

it’s a bit dark and moody, i took a lot of inspiration from the maurizio ‘m series’, but the album covers a lot of ground within the genre. hope you like it, thanks for checking it out. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

i’ve listened to this ep 4 times today, absolutely love it.

2 Likes

Superb stuff, really well crafted my friend!

My first dub-tech download in quite a while.

1 Like

Such a great album and gathering of amazing producers.

1 Like

wow, thank you so much, that means a lot to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you dubheads think of the youtube channel Dub Monitor for discovering more about this genre?

5 Likes

Listening and enjoying your album this morning. Very good stuff, well done!

Upheaval is my fav track at the moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love dub monitor. Great mix of thoughtful content. If anyone knows anything else out there that does genre breakdowns at this level please share! Dub techno or not

1 Like

yeah i love dub monitor. i find him to be a great resource for more obscure artists and usually a good rabbit hole starting point.

1 Like

thank you, really glad you’re enjoying it. upheaval is on of my favorites too. i don’t use a lot of rides in my tracks, but i thought it fit pretty well in that one.

1 Like

Alessandro Crimi - Wandering incl. remixes by Federsen and me is out today on Etui Records.

4 Likes

the first volume of the new insectorama comp is out today too and it’s bandcamp friday, the best time to support our favorite artists. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, this is fantastic. Only on song 5 but absolutely loving it so far.

2 Likes

thanks for checking it out, that puts a smile on my face. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow… very nice release! Huge fan of Alessandro Crimi, especially his DJ mixes, but also becoming a big fan of Federsen too. Great to see you on it as well. Definitely going to pick this one up!

1 Like

really nice ep, your remix is the pick of the bunch for me.

1 Like

the 2nd of the 3 frozen comps is out on isectorama today …

1 Like