Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

It’ll have a curly hipster moustache with limited ipa beer brewed with the sweat of embarrassed koala bears
And a top knot haircut.
And tattoo chosen from a catalogue like a footballer.

1 Like

this has always annoyed me too, more than is reasonable lol. it’s probably just because they like the word “computer” on an aesthetic level, to go with the clacky mechanical keys.

What’s your “Worst case scenario”…

Mine would probably be:

It’s an Digitakt in app (in box) purchase that adds oscillator engine to the Digitakt…

I mean that would do it but now everyone’s thinking big so…

2 Likes

Yeah, the meaning of “takt” was already mentioned several times above:

2 Likes

No beard.

No cupholders.

8 Likes

Best case, a polyphonic analog synthesiser in the same form factor as the DT/DN.

Expected case, a new $350 USB hub for overbridge .

1 Like

I don’t know anything about building synthesizers, but I wonder if it’s even possible to fit all the required electronics of a polyphonic analog synthesizer into the DT/DN form.

1 Like

haha yea, and on that note I must say how damn good the digitakt’s clicky keys sound. :ok_hand::heart:

3 Likes

Let alone the price bracket.

Hey, then Dave made this exclusively for you!

1 Like

Dave :heart:

I’m like… “right, if this syntakt thing is what i think it is, and i add one to my growing setup, maybe i can make the music i want?”

Dave: “hi people! So here’s a track i made with my sampler. Literally”
And it’s awesome…

Sigh…

I’m still hoping for a hybrid drum synth analog/va something in a digi shaped box tho

1 Like

Maybe most Elektron stuff comes in pairs:
Machinedrum and monomachine
Analog 4 and analog rytm.
Digitone and digitakt.
Syntakt and syn-somethingelse (syntone :man_shrugging:)?

4 Likes

I’m hoping for a ‘flagged-shp’ machine

5 Likes

I never missed song mode on DT. I think that would be kind of hard to implement because you have no Kits like in the Analog line or Parts with OT.

samples and cycles…
good point

An OB recorder/mixer where you can plug in all your devices and it multitracks everything to a SD-Card. Plus Master EQ , Analog saturation + master comp and I would pay 750€ :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, yes but does it come with a power handle? I need my sht to be mobile and explosive. Multi purpose investment comon

3 Likes

12 Likes

careful. bordering on flag-able content here…

Hoping it’s gonna be soon with Elektron, although i suspect the marketing folks will have mixed feelings about this pre-emptive chat stealing their thunder … whilst all publicity is possibly good !?

This thread can accomodate a fair bit of give and take folks, but do keep it civil and let’s not speculate about flags/flaggers/mods/censorship (ugh tedious and it trivializes it !) etc … no more flags would be much appreciated :thup: whatever it takes …

18 Likes