Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

It’s a battery handle for the Digitakt :sweat:

8 Likes

Overbridge took 3 months to approve if that’s any indication on the Syntakt registration.

Proabably a Cycles in the form of a Digitakt?
Some kind of rhythm synth that looks like a digitakt. Iirc, the digitakt is their most popular, most sold unit. They need more takt’s to get more Swedish Euro’s. (This is not meant in a negative way. It would be a logical thing to make next I guess). Also many people have both a digitone and a digitakt because both of these have the exact same measurements and operate in a similar way (GUI). So why not add a third one?

7 Likes

Because I don’t want to change my flight-case :joy:

9 Likes

Yeah I will be very surprised if it isn’t some sort of drum synth, and I’d be just as surprised if it isn’t followed up by some sort of Model: Synth.

2 Likes

It’s exactly my expectation since I read these speculations! One man’s garbage is one man’s treasure kinda situation I guess haha.

1 Like

Someone on Reddit said they have inside knowledge about something being released around the New Year.

3 Likes

You mean the xone db4 ? (sans the sequencer :wink: )

4 Likes

All I know from my inside source is that octatrack users will be very happy.

22 Likes

Do you take this to mean that it will complement the existing Octatrack or to mean something else?

G

2 Likes

It’s a running joke, after a YouTuber teased us with this line before Model:Cycles came out.

6 Likes

If I recall correctly I think it was just some forum member that said he worked at Guitar Center

Edit: and I believe it was for the Model Samples teaser period

6 Likes

You could be right. I thought it was Red Means Recording. But my memory is kinda shite.

Correct, was Red Means Recording :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know someone who has an inside source. He wants to stay anonymous so we can’t reach his source (who could loose his job).

11 Likes

Aha! I’ve always said I have the memory of an elephant.

2 Likes

22 Likes

Fair play with the decent photoshop effort!

3 Likes

What no midi thru?..

4 Likes

Ok now do the MD version

2 Likes