Elektronauts Hiphop Beat Battle #13 Shostakovich Edition

Nice to see some love for the Armenian samples! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:armenia:

1 Like

Here is my sample:

4 Likes

This one just had to be my foundation! One of those where you just know straight away

1 Like

A drum kit might have to be my instrument here. I’ve used 4 tracks at the moment including using some percussion, but unless someone comes with slamming drums today cough cough then I may have to go that route.

Here’s my sample

3 Likes

Sure ? Well here is my favorite vocal sample…

4 Likes

Hey, I know I’m past the deadline, but I somehow missed this thread until today. I’d like to still participate if that’s cool

5 Likes

Missed that. Excluded ?

Thanks for all the submissions everyone! Anyone who has sent a sample to this point is free to participate. I’m not trying to exclude anyone who wants to throw down.

I’m excited to hear the beats!

10 Likes

Doh. I wish I could be. :content:
Have fun everyone !

Maybe I’m missing something but I think @polarfox gave you a pass to join!

2 Likes

Oh yes, pass granted lol please join

1 Like

Sorry I wasn’t clear. Saying I wish I could be excluded, would have been simpler, because I’m too busy, I don’t think I’ll have enough time to concentrate on it…

2 Likes

if y’all are giving out late passes…I’m in lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No pressure man, if you decide not to submit a beat it’s no big deal…

2 Likes

I’m finished… This was a fun one, loads of great material in the pool… :+1:

4 Likes

Too much work in the coming week, unfortunately.GOOD LUCK ALL :ok_hand:

1 Like

My track is 4 seconds too long :sweat_smile: Just the echo tail. Do I have to cut it? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Lucky you.
My track is 4 seconds long. Do I have to add a long echo ? :content:

3 Likes

Now we know which track is yours :sweat_smile: unless of course we all aim for 3.04 including a delay trail… :grin:… I can’t see that being a problem all joking aside what’s 4 seconds amongst friends…:+1: you could also trim the feedback on the delay a little if you wann be anal about it… I ran into the exact same problem in battle 11 but I was 30 seconds or so over…:man_facepalming:

2 Likes