Elektronauts Hiphop Beat Battle #13 Shostakovich Edition

damn I‘m so stupid :sweat_smile: I will change it

3 Likes

30s of echo ? :content:
Well sometimes I’m not too far from such fx tail duration.

1 Like

Nah it was 30 seconds of vocals, had to trim an entire section… :grin:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Working on something now… great samples guys!!

3 Likes

Finished! There’s so much sample material in this thread I’ll probably make some more beats with you guys’ samples…

4 Likes

Finished as well. Now that was fun :grimacing:

3 Likes

I submitted mine today just on the basis that I’d pretty much had enough of fretting over the mix :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Am I allowed to use external drum oneshots and loops or nah?

I have used external drum samples as one of my ‘virtual instruments’… I think @polarfox said that was ok?

3 Likes

I’m really stumped by this one currently. :joy: Fitting 4 samples is harder for me, what with key matching and all

2 Likes

Maybe try to find some percussive samples or vocal pieces from the songs posted… those are easier to mix with others.

4 Likes

I have a doubt : possible to add an acapella of your choice, or it was to encourage to post vocal samples here ?

to your track. You weren’t supposed to post it

1 Like

I’ll have to bow out as I had 0 free time these last weeks. :frowning:

I didn’t realise how quick the deadline was coming around on this one… I might have to bow out too.
I have started ‘something’, but I’ll struggle to get it done by the end of today.

Although I finished mine, I’d vote for prolonging the deadline a bit. Quite tight :slightly_smiling_face: The more contributions the better I‘d say

Me too ! I have only tonight to finish it, and something important to make tomorrow morning.

If not that means you, myself and sleepyhead will all be in the top 3😅

3 Likes

Please extend the deadline :joy: I spent hours on it yesterday and got pretty much nowhere.

1 Like