Elektronauts Hiphop Beat Battle #17: The Legend of Zelda Edition

I will submit something this week.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been out of town for a bit, and never really saw this post. I donā€™t have time to work on a new track, but I actually have a Zelda themed semi-hip-hop track with minor variations.

It in no way needs to be part of the battle here, but I thought Iā€™d post it anyway for fun since I have it handy. :slight_smile:

Made just with the AR.

Hope itā€™s not an intrusion, just love everything this thread/battle is about. :wink:

Actually, I have a four hour train ride in a bit. Assuming my wife just wants to chill, maybe Iā€™ll put something together specifically for this.

Iā€™ve always liked the Bolero of Fire. Maybe Iā€™ll do something with it.

6 Likes

I still havenā€™t started yet

1 Like

You are kind of guy that prepare for his exam 1 day before the day and get the best grade

6 Likes

Great to read that so many of you will make it! I am sure itā€™s going to be awesome as always :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if my post is going to follow all the rules but somethings been afoot and is rangebound :muscle:

1 Like

My track is submitted. I PM you a google drive link. Let me know if you got any problems with the download

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing these. Havenā€™t had the time or the brain for it but Ocarina of time brings back memories of being 17 and my mum losing her shit with me because I was playing it at 4am on Christmas Eve that year!

6 Likes

Got some tracks in my mailbox already :blush:

I am planning to upload tomorrow (jan 16th) at around 21.00 CET.

Our youngest has a fever however, so no 100% promises :wink:

3 Likes

Didnā€™t have time to put anything together for this one. Maybe the next one.

3 Likes

Submitted!!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got the first half sketches out. Iā€™m kind of blanking on the second part. But itā€™s still morning so, fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Zelda!

1 Like

Maybe next time

4 Likes

Hoping Iā€™ve made it just under the wire! Regardless, I know weā€™ll have great listening to look forward to

4 Likes

@sleepside You inspired my track submission and itā€™s loosely depicted on your recent home encounter with the water deities. The boss level towards the end is more of a resolve than a boss level though imo. Glad you were able to join! :beers:

Still working on mine though and hope the times not up yet! Itā€™s almost 11:00pm here and just adding finishing touches :innocent:

Thatā€™s really cool! I am going to bookmark to read the rest later so I donā€™t spoil myself on your beat in the competition

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for submitting! Playlist is up :slight_smile: See starting post.

Just a small note, the creator of track 5 misread the ā€œno vocalsā€ part. As it is just from Zelda commercials, I included it anyway and leave it up to the voters to decide if they want to include it in their voting or not.

Hope that is alright with everyone.

I am going to give all the tracks a proper listen later, but a quick and dirty listen quickly rein(tri)forced the idea that we have an amazingly talented bunch of creators here.

Thank you all for putting your energy into this!

10 Likes

Im voting!

I figure is best of three?

I go for 2 is first.

It almost got second, because I thought it was BARELY gonna verge on repetitious, but the switch up is nice. Got a Morricone vibe to it.

Then 9 is second.
I like the mixtape feel of all the vignettes.

And 8 is third.

Pure Zelda. Really tells a story.

HMā€¦ 3.

5 Likes

Can non submitters vote?

[I wish I got in on this one. Zelda is the best]

1 Like