Erica Synths SYNTRX

I had forgotten that Chris Randall did a Synthi video.

1 Like

Oh yeah a complete groove will be tough. Worth the challenge though. So I will try that too.
I meant in combination with drums from digitakt for example :). Curious if I can create some strange rhythms that groove

1 Like

Have you seen this

1 Like

Yeah. Great scape from the syntrx. Personally a bit tired of the 303 ARP though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes now your spoilt with choices. This is pushing you in new directions.

1 Like

Definitely!

I would not buy the Syntrx for doing these cheesy boring acid lines

1 Like

I donā€™t think thatā€™s coming from the syntrx. The noise scape in the background is

Absolutely. You really want the real thing for that!

7 Likes

Good and honest interview here

1 Like

:popcorn:

4 Likes

Shoebridge can do one. This synth is gloriously weird.

(content warning: fairly noisy)

2 Likes

I love how he finds the speakers great but unusable because of the feedback with the reverb while that is exactly the point :P. They are part of the instrument.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had some concerning surprises with the Syntrx as well. Some of the sounds have been unrealistic and weird. I might have to return this unit. :rofl:

6 Likes

Wanted to treat myself to one in the UK having considered it for far too, too long, only to find that Juno had sold out :pleading_face:

Clicked on a ā€˜tell me if this is back in stockā€™ button and they just mailed! Then it said ā€˜ask for our best priceā€™ so got another Ā£55 off their listing price too, so super excited. Coming tomorrow.

This will probably mean videos to follow :grinning:

They seem to only have one left in stock in case anyone is thinking about this!!

Thanks to everyone for sharing your responses to this amazing inspiring machine. I canā€™t wait to get playing!

12 Likes

Damn, ā€¦ I wish I could throw cash to Erica for this one. Too bad we bought a house ā€¦ last week ā€¦ :roll_eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

Mic up the windows and drains.

(actually, thatā€™s a good ideaā€¦ goes to look for some contact mics)

1 Like

yes, please! would love to see/hear what you do with it.

3 Likes

Itā€™s arriving tomorrow but Iā€™m away until next week, so stay tuned. Iā€™m going to make a live concert using it online too so hopefully you will be able to tune into that too! :grinning:

7 Likes

Very curious to hear your use of it!

Iā€™ve been wondering but canā€™t decide, and itā€™ll be too late soon but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d be able to honor this instrument. Maybe Iā€™ll tip over after your online concert :slight_smile:

1 Like