Eurorack Cases

Perfect Size If you ask me.

1 Like

What you using to prop it up like that?

Ikea Isberget Tablet holder. Also great for any Elektron machines…Bräda is the bigger version.

1 Like

Rings feels a bit lonely here :wink:

Hehe, work in Progress…

1 Like

having fun on modular grid hehe… this thing looks mean af

Yep the Waldorf is incredible. 107 hp, great utility modules built in, and amazing fatar keyboard.
Built like a tank.
I am in Oz and happen to have one as new in the box for sale if interested :+1:

And when it had modules

4 Likes

Almost done…

3 Likes

Fun!

I’m still looking to go pretty small

Chatting to a guy at the mo to pick a 2nd hand one of these up…

And playing with some ideas…

Ah, bummer, it got sold to someone else…

next plan…

That Looks Like the Doepfer LC1 i still have here. Where so you live?

Between Adelaide and Melb and Bali. In Melbourne for the next two weeks. Why so?

Damn if you would have lived in the EU area we could have making a trade. Nevermind then.

STRAYA!!

I bought 2 x 90 hp cell dc pittsburgh cases from Rythm Active in Newcastle NSW.

And a bunch of modules from Rythm Active And Equinox OZ…in BNE

I now have to save up for a doepfer case as 2 modules dont get along with the pitsburgh power supply and are pitching all over the place. Each of the module manufacturers recommend a nice clean A100 case with doepfer power suply mk3! Stating that some cases can cause thier modules to behave in random ways but a doepfer case will solve 90% of problems that unclean and underspecd powersupplies in some other cases can cause…

Go straight for a doepfer case and minimize problems and risk…! Buying shitty euro is still ecpensive so do it proper and dont get stuck with troublesome kit no-one will buy 2nd hand.

Also put your head between your knees and kiss your arse goodbye becase Toto i dont think we are in Kansas anymore…once the euro bug bites its a slippery slope…

1 Like

Love that KB37. Very cool unit.

I build my own case a couple of months ago. Finally finished the video on how I built the thing. Here it is:

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

always enjoy your videos dave

1 Like

Tip-top Station 252. Recommended.

Back on the train again… still haven’t bought anything. I noticed the new Intellijel Pallete, looks like a good starting place. And a low price. Could fill it and then experiment swapping modules in and out as I collect them, before moving up to a 7u performance case perhaps. Crazy though, even a Palette system is about $3000 here in AUD currency.

1 Like

Nice new case from Erica Synths in my inbox.

2 Likes