Flu

New one tonight. Fevers have passed but can’t sleep because when I breathe out my chest is making a high pitched noise that sounds a mix between a skidding car and screaming banshee which then echoes around my fragile head. Nothing I try stops or reduces it

This is like some next level torture

I’ve gotten hit twice. This second time was right before a big move and I’m suffering through it while driving across the country.

That’s why I’m engaged to one. :smiley:

2 Likes

Would you mind sampling that for me? I’ve got a new track I’m working on and think it will fit in perfectly.

1 Like

I was having flu induced semi awake dreams last night and the sound was becoming some kind of industrial horror drone music.

I think this is the sound of your soul being drained away.

FWIW after our sickness bug prior to the christmas break, all 4 of us got the flu, whilst visiting a relative in Germany. We found no miracle cures and I’d rather we didn’t all feel dreadful, but it did give carte blanche to disappear to get rest as we needed.

Both kids have gone back to nursery today, so I’m looking forward to seeing what we can catch next.

2 Likes

One time when I was crook around 15-16 years ago (can’t recall if it was flu-like or gastro like but it was less severe than either) after a couple of days I had a bath hoping it would make me feel better. Got out, pulled the plug and went back to bed in the room directly across the hallway. I was feeling feverish, not quite hallucinating but definitely not with it. I happened to let out a fairly loud and longish fart that then transformed into the most terrible screeching sound. I thought I was dying for a couple of seconds before I realised that the fart and the awful noise (the last of the water draining from the bath) were thankfully separate.

5 Likes

I’m dying lmfao :rofl: