Future (actual) OT2 owner questions

You shouldn’t have to power off to disconnect. Only when connecting to the computer.

1 Like

You can disable quantized recording which will allow a recorded resolution of 1/320th notes or something like that. The midi tracks support 4 notes but they will all hit at the same time you can’t do like a ripple up to a sustained chord or anything for those kind of things maybe a ndlr or dedicated polyphonic sequencer may be a better choice keep the octa on bass and arps.

2 Likes

Same here, never had an issue for years. Actually I didn’t even know it was recommend…

Different midi tracks on the same midi channel would get you more polyphony and more freedom placing notes.

2 Likes

True if you’re only using one or two synths externally you can definitely dedicate a few tracks to one synth if you wanted to.

2 Likes

Can you name (mostly MIDI) tracks to remember? like Blofeld , NL2X,etc…

No, not possible (aka tape&pen if you need a reminder).

You can write reminder notes in the arranger and let them pop up on the screen, though! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

thx, ill map default tracks to that instrument… and just name project…(…)

or i order MIDI tracks by acquisition chronology lol…

Blofeld… NL2X, Minibrute,… or by placement , when i’ll have space (more !!!) to setup all-together…

im changing living… department… i leave my appart to somewhere behind, where the music does not annoy neighbors…

MY BEST NEWS ATM :

** Votre Colissimo confié par AUDIOSOLUTIONS vous sera livré le mardi 27 avril 2021.***

ordered this morning, i receive tomorrow, normal+signature shipping… 100 Km shop,

in “couvre-feu” (north france confined…), 10km deplacements on journey only here…

=> TOMORROW!!!

4 Likes

Ya pas que les chtis de confinés eh ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Good reception!

2 Likes

le nord pour nous c’est Aix-en-Provence et au-dessus lol… à part kkes villes comme Avignon, Orange, Gap, c’est chez nous ! c’est pareil lol !

PS: les ch’tis sont adorables, très gentils ! ici c’est remplis d’abrutis… c’est devenu INVIVABLE, à part Marseille même, qui elle se gouverne toute seule LOL… <3

moi chui de Martigues…

Ye friend THX :pray: @sezare56 sezare56 friend of top north of France. :herb:

:))))))

1 Like

ordered at AUDIOSOLUTIONS.FR … im a good client, bought NL2X, DJM-450, DDJ-1000… they have the very best prices, even better than thomann !!!

DDJ-1000 price was 1300€…
paid 1050 at :

(edit: 1070 €… just asked a promotion (past client) … not even negociated ; VERY FAIR !)

https://www.audiosolutions.fr

some ad :slight_smile:

… i had liked to test some MOOGs, Prophets, Q, etc… “sur place”… but "couvre-feu and Essence… lol (10km limit…)

edit: paid OT2 1249€…

Firstly, i create a SET, and i put my name ?

like session user/login on windows ?

& how i save ALL-IN ?

1. If you want to.

2. Sure, if you want to see it like that.

3. Save project. Or Back up. Also, copy entire card contents to folder on your computer.

2 Likes

I think so, but I may be a wee bit biased.

There will be a Demo version of OctaEdit v2 available.

1 Like

(assuming there’s a 16GB CF card)

just made a 12GB library of my best samples… (had to remove 9GB) , i kept folders structures , there may be .txt files…

i saw there a topik about CF cards… i’ll check later…

ATM i cant sleep lol !

Just wait till you get it. Plenty of sleepless nights comin’ your way .:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ye ofc :laughing: , imagine my wait + doing apéro (aperitive ), listening 80s pop ATM, i had a Flashback :slight_smile:

Read the manual twice! :content:

I just broke my scene B button!
No sure to sleep well either.

:s

have read quick one twice, i think it’s enough atm… i’ll go indeep if i dunno how to do something ; if there something i dont understand i’ll ask. :slight_smile: