Gear ideas the world isn't ready for?

Ironically, though popular in 80’s/90’s neo spiritualism, Kirlian photography dates back to 1939.

I’d like to suggest something like a tamagotchi that you keep on a keychain but instead of feeding and watering it, you have to train it to sing.

I think that’s a more pro-structive use of AI singing technology.

2 Likes

Oh you said evacuation. I thought you said…neverminded.

Based upon my observations here, I’d have to say:
The Perfect Sampler.
Which hasn’t been made yet!
Is the world ready?
Hell no it isn’t.

1 Like

Yeah, definitely. Maybe I should email Ask a Mortician or the Order of the Good Death and see if there’s any human stories to share on the topic!

I know local performance artists but thankfully have not attended funerals for any yet!

1 Like

Midi controllers that require you to wave your arms around and look like you’re attempting to transform into a flapping duck, always seem to struggle on the market. Anyone remember those midi rings that you wore, and by twisting your wrist you modulated a preassigned destination?

1 Like

are you sure you aren’t thinking of wii fit?

1 Like

Well, you could just hack one of those Nintendo pads for track and field and hang it like a wind chime to play like a pinata or twister.

2 Likes

I would never destroy a timeless piece of artwork like that.

You and @shigginpit are locked in. Both responded with Nintendo product mentions.

2 Likes

you set it up like one of those competitive domino topplers

2 Likes

We should take this bit on the road although I doubt we would make enough money to split a room at a motel 6 three ways.

2 Likes

You had me at doubt.

2 Likes

Motel 6 might as well be a diamond necklace when our best jokes are sidechained yesteryear video game system burns

1 Like

I guess that means Buchla aren’t relaunching the Lightning at Superbooth :frowning:

3 Likes

All that matters is that we laugh…even if it’s on the way to the poor house.

1 Like

Motel 6 will be the name of our new Midi product after we go on the road, fail miserably, go one unemployment, only to find a discarded scratcher ticket on the ground that’s actually a jackpot winner.

3 Likes

when did we star in this straight to netflix release?

is jon turturo the villain or the motel clerk? or is jon turturo the villain as the motel clerk?

2 Likes

Just now. After all, it only take a minute…

2 Likes

2 Likes

While people have hacked Power Gloves as MIDI controllers for a surprising number of years. one of my favorite stupid movies is where the actor who played James from Twin Peaks got a robot arm that plays rave music and beats up bullies.

True art.

It comes off like a very out of touch 70 y/o movie executive tried to appeal to acid house aficionados… and literal children.

The world isn’t ready for Vibrations (1996)

5 Likes

since when is it called gameboy?

2 Likes

norsemen-norse

4 Likes