Gear ideas the world isn't ready for?

Awesome if it’s a roller skate party.

2 Likes

Talk about gear ideas the world isn’t ready for :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Awesome because it’s a party!

2 Likes

Kids bday party, but always great to lace up, even if in the back of my head I remind myself which hospital has the best cafeteria in case of catastrophic failure. I saw a surprisingly large amount of inline skates on the skate floor today, which is cool.

4 Likes

CV jacks on household appliances:

Not only could you program your washing machine from your SQ-64, but you could send it some offset LFOs to create interesting polyrhythms while you make breakfast.

1 Like

LFO’s already sounds like a multicolored breakfast cereal, why not make general mills the sponsor of your next hardware endeavor.

reinstate the singing telegram, I’m sick of going to the mailbox to get my mail, just sing it into the mic/speaker of my ring doorbell

3 Likes

through a vocoder though.

2 Likes

I recently read an interview with George Forman from 1996 where he was talking about wanting to make a George Forman Grill & Chillwave Panini Maker. Guess it never happened.

2 Likes

I’m working on a mute button for the rave whistle but I keep landing somewhere between bath stopper and kick in the teeth and I’m looking towards a middle ground of more humane and less temporary.

But isn’t the k-hole the mute button?

Not from my experience, it’s the ears that stop working. So I guess that depends on whom is whom (who is who? who is whom?) in the “hole paradigm”, such as it were.

I’d prefer not to have to self medicate to mute out the whistle, and if the person blowing the whistle has lost all sense of volume there is no improvement. Of course this is all in hindsight as I don’t think I can believe in the organized ticketing of modern “raves” that they will allow the whistling of yesteryear which I found so distasteful.

I was implying that the user of the whistle will likely stop tooting after taking too many toots of k but they likely will start tooting with more vigor after taking a couple toots of c.

yeah I wouldn’t count on that one, ravers are quick to bounce back, I’ll give them that much credit. lotta spunk.

Isn’t that this thing? 2-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press - Black with Copper Plates | George Foreman