Gear ideas the world isn't ready for?

I knew our comedy schtick was too refined for the palate of the masses so I went for the most profitable idea on the table :frowning:

2 Likes

So you also noticed how the threads empty out once we get the dung ball rolling? No worries though as @jdaddyaz will likely be back after he finishes talcing his synthesizer shoe rack.

2 Likes

He’s actually out back arc welding a set of braces for his kid in his meager dentistry slash music workshop so that he can put the money towards buying something out of the mod wiggler for sale section but the end result is the same I expect.

2 Likes

Hey now, I’m following along here. I’m just in the middle of listening to the smooth sounds of late 70s/early 80s soft rock and assembling some raised beds…

4 Likes

kenny loggins wants his beard back when you’re done with it.

3 Likes

Someone here is living their best life!

3 Likes

Hey @Juniper_Steels do you like The Flamin’ Groovies? I believe they were also from the PNW. More power pop than soft rock I guess.

2 Likes

:thinking: Never heard of them…

2 Likes

A sequencing groovebox with built-in machine learning neural networks. Over time, it trains itself from your own input, learning your personal styles of sound design, sequencing, performance and overall music creation.

Eventually, the model is trained well enough that a single press of a “generate” button on the machine will auto-create new music in your own style(s) that you can then tweak and modify as you see fit to create final songs.

Eventually, people will share and exchange their trained models.

1 Like

Regarding your beds. Are they wood? If so have you ever treated them with linseed oil before building them? I have read that they can extend their life by at least 2x but haven’t had enough time to try.

1 Like

Will PM to avoid further thread derailment.

3 Likes

where is the companion killbot that absorbs your dna and then takes over your life? I think I saw this movie and it doesn’t end well for the musician…

2 Likes

The Borg attachment costs extra.

2 Likes

And you probably have to login periodically to reactivate :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The world isn’t ready yet!

2 Likes

Hey, what happened in here. I step away for a few hours to go to a skate party and when i get back everyone has left?

4 Likes

A great idea for an instrument that would definitely be source of inspiration and creativity is a sampler without memory.

Because that portion of the contest has closed. We should all be in the process of filing our patents now.

3 Likes

Sounds awesome!

3 Likes

Like Mercedes EV, where you have to pay a $60 per month subscription to make it go faster.

I wish I was joking. :frowning:

1 Like