Get ready…

“It” suggests a single new box. Model:Machines?

8 Likes

Completely agree. I highly doubt Machines is to be taken as multiple new boxes.

2 Likes

That’s kinda what I thought.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a Groovebox… Elekton style

6 Likes

For those interested, that Reddit thread is interesting. The guy could be full of it, of course, but it sounds like a single box with multiple machines. Here’s hoping it’s at least the Digi format.

3 Likes

I’m hoping for a mechanical appendage that does Cenk’s little micro knob tweaking motion for you. Really maximize the nuance of existing machines, protect users from repetitive stress injury, and maximize hands-to-the-sky-I-am-DJ-God time

2 Likes

I think it’s the most probable !

He is red means recording… so he does have a bit to risk if he is just pulling stuff out his ass.

As for the type of box it might be I wonder about the model unit as a machines based box with knob per function doesn’t really add up that well. I almost wonder if it will be a new form factor, maybe a half step between digi and model. I feel like there is decent reason to believe the model samples is just the intro to elektron box and they dont necessarily need more than one of those.

4 Likes

Nah I don’t think Elektron would ever make a groove box

5 Likes

maybe something that involves patch cables…some standalone semi modular thing like the O coast but with a sequencer on it. he says it doesn’t fit into any of the established form factors…

I hope its got… audio in and…Real time resampling :)/

1 Like

I’m personally hoping is more than an entry level box. Im a fairly New fan of elektron gear.
But I’ve noticed they seem to loose some complexity and get simplified with every new release, hopefully they can still go back to a full size complete machines kits and everything maybe those days are gone

Hybrid/FX/arranger/Mixer . Up in 5 days
Elektron Mastertrack

1 Like

WHO?

1 Like

dude in that post a few back showing a guy commenting on having it for a few weeks…

He said the boxes the synth comes in with stack nicely with the others. Same form factor

5 Likes

From that guy on REDDIT : I’m going to assume you mean the boxes the synths come in, so yes: it will stack nicely with the other boxes.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks, didn’t recognize him by that username.

You’ve been faster…

1 Like

Sounds nice in the vid, i hope its something without sampling capabilities. Something like a new Machine(s)drum /drumsynth…