Get ready…

id find it so funny if one of the big youtubers just started coming out with complete bullshit

2 Likes

‘Machines’ NOT ‘Models’

Meet our New Machines…

Interested

Model:Machines

3 Likes

Ah he has confirmed a tasty detail…

So we know for sure that it will be one piece of gear with multiple engines. Looks like this is going to be legit!!!

7 Likes

Perfect circuit regularly raffles off different equipment during their events. That isn’t surprising that they would be doing it this Wednesday with elektron stuff.

1 Like

Wednesday is the new Tuesday

3 Likes

Not Interested.

1 Like

They did just have their Sid Station prototype at NAMM. Maybe it’s a continuation of that thought

Is “machines” an octatrack specific term or do they use it on other units?

1 Like

Ive already speculated if they wanted to make another models:X type device machines would be the way to work around the low number of knobs. Im expecting something microfreak-esque in a models formfactor.

1 Like

Also used on Rytm, Monomachine and Machinedrum

4 Likes

A few of them use it. MnM, MD, Rytm, etc etc

Edit: Norb got there a second ahead of me

1 Like

No idea about the octa but the specific language used in the comment he responded to is “different synthesis engines” so in this case “machines” is referring to synth engines like in the monomachine.

Also he has confirmed that it’s not an update to any of their current machines, so no Digitakt MKII or something like that, which I didn’t think would make any sense in the first place. Glad it’s new hardware.

1 Like

Who is this rando on reddit and why should I let them get me more excited?

2 Likes

Red means recording apparently

1 Like

Isn’t Their full registered name elektron music machines

1 Like

I know we were taking from his verified Twitter but are people saying it’s the same guy talking on reddit?

I was going to say model:drum and model:synth - 2 new boxes - but that now seems unlikely - so a new box that brings the old MD/MM machines - as many have guessed - into the new sequencer/digi form factor?

1 Like

also why would this person be breaking their NDA by revealing anything at all?