Get ready…

Probably allowed to say a certain amount or possibly even urged to by Elektron/any other company. Free promotion

@xidnpnlss not sure mate, just didn’t know if you might have missed it a bit up the thread. Presumably it’s him

2 Likes

Who knows but he is just releasing little teaser bits so I can’t image that Elektron would be upset about this little hype-building online so close to the reveal. No harm there!

1 Like

They are all in kahoots!!

1 Like

the NDA could also say “as long as you’re leading people down the wrong path, have at it” :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s ^ Nick Batt surely?

10 Likes

:joy:

Man I hope he does have permission cause that is some serious spoilage.

1 Like

I just don’t get why anyone who actually had access to a new product would be allowed to reveal more than Elektron themselves did with their teaser. why would they even go through the trouble of making it if they allowed such things?

I’m just curious if this thread didn’t cross wires about who exactly is dropping clues.

Whatever. Far be it from me to temper hyyyyype.

To promote the product through multiple avenues my dude, it’s that simple. It’s all teaser.

That’s so good!

Thanks for that. I just needed to hear it today.

The inspiration for the creature/thing in the Elektron video.

15 Likes

My new office is in the same building as Elektron’s. Literally.

I’m going in, guys. If you don’t hear from me within the hour, call the cops.

35 Likes

If only you had the balls!! I triple dog dare you. Blow the lid on it. It would be epic.

we’ll set up a kickstarter for your bail bond :+1:t3:

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by Tom, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

Best idea I’ve heard all day.

1 Like

your only Elektron product is the Heat, right? I predict that changing soon.

it’ll be an Elektron battery for all devices, that has a speaker attached to it and 1 knob to make things sound like Cuckoo’s music.

4 Likes

Definitely a battery/handle. And a sexy one at that.

68 Likes