Get ready…

Dude what!? This is a serious reveal… you’re saying you can just walk over there and talk with Ess & the rest? And get sneaky sneak previews? Dude…

you’re doing the lords work right there. That handle… That’s something else. And it’s powerful.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the new protective lid line up.

2 Likes

So powerful!

Kick in the door waving the 44

1 Like

Okay we have (likely) a Digi sized box with various Machines. I’m in.

Although I could see it being a Model sized box with various Machines as well. They do need another Model sized box, but I think this thing will need DigiTone processing power levels, so seems more likely. A monosynth seems more likely for the next Model.

1 Like

Or the AK, and say it was a good day :wink:

4 Likes

You’re on fire :joy: absolutely hillarious, and the old quote from last round about octa users :joy: priceless :joy::joy:

They weren’t wrong tho, if you just bought an octa and they drop the mk3 SuperExpanded the last feeling you’d feel was happy lol

2 Likes

Looks like he’s deleted it - don’t suppose you got any screen caps?

Elektronauts be likeimage

9 Likes

My thing back then as now is: anything that makes sound should make Octatrack users happy.

N’Sync is coming out with a new album? Octatrack users will be very happy.

6 Likes

So could we be expecting this before Superbooth perhaps?

Pwmpwmpwmpwm is red means recording on reddit. Soo it’s probably true

1 Like

mfw

1 Like

Looks like someone didn’t read their NDA properly. Tsk Tsk.

Yeah I’m a bit suprised he’s so open about it. I don’t see him gaining anything from talking rubbish and this isn’t his first product he’s received before it released, so I’m thinking he’s been officially asked to tease the product a bit. Build up the hype.

1 Like

Plausible.

Lol you better call Elektron HQ and report him right away dude! Obviously he has Elektron’s blessing, he is just helping them build more hype and awareness.

edit: maybe not so obviously after seeing the whole thing go poof!

2 Likes

The deletions, though…:thinking:

Whateverdontcare

Can I at least preorder already? But only if it’s not a MODEL:x … but I guess it is one… since it’s the only gear that needs a sister.