Get ready…

Like some others have suggested, I believe it to be a Model : Machines. MS form factor with some of the most popular machines pulled from the Machinedrum and Monomachine (TRX, EFM, SiD, etc…) With the possibility to purchase new / more machines in the future. 6 mono tracks with option to reallocate voices like the Digitone so 1 track can be 6 voice poly. Less lfos and no individual outputs like the originals though. That’s my wager. Can’t wait to see what this is!

1 Like

huh well he apparently just fully deleted his reddit account… so I guess elektron wasn’t happy about his post? Kinda surprised me he had actually built up a fair amount on good will under his reddit user name.

3 Likes

Pwm = pulse width modulation?

What really!? That’s not some burner account he’s used that account for years… then I guess he really must have messed up then… shame.

Well, I’ll probably say “that’s cool not interested though” the first month.
Then “Hmm…, I could see that fitting alongside this synth here” over the next few months.
Then “I’m definitely gonna wait till they fix some bugs”,
then eventually “TAKE MY MONEY!!”

2 Likes

Meet the Machines. I don’t think they’d release multiple machines at once so Meet the Machines can only be referring to a device that connects already existing machines together. Meet The Machines.
So, clearly it’s a Roland MX-1-esque performance mixer with sequencable effects!!! Elektronified!!!

That would be so awesome!!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

So the announcements this coming Thursday which means the release will be the 26th also? Or have Elektron done things differently in the past? Usually they just release stuff out of the blue right?
So many questions… :pleading_face:

he did not delete his account, just the post.

Edit: maybe he did…

Not before I had a chance to screenshot the juicy bits! Sorry Jeremy… but not that sorry! Very excited to see what’s coming!

BTW I believe you can reactivate a deleted reddit account so this just may be temporary since it was getting shared.

I just got one! :sob:

2 Likes

What’s hype without some spoiler drama???

But it’s probably a ploy anyway.

from the reddit faq

Please note that if your account is deleted, nobody can ever use that username again - not even you. Usernames cannot be recycled and accounts cannot be reopened. Deleted is deleted is deleted.

he could always open a new account with an extra pwm

3 Likes

Does Reddit have a feature like IG where you can suspend* account instead of permanently deleting?
Cuz if so, what if this is all staged to look like he spilled the beans.
That’s even if that’s the real redmeans.

Edit: and even if he did break some contract, why would he have to delete his reddit? lol
Elektron doesn’t own his reddit.

1 Like

Ah gotcha, didn’t realize.

Machines for the DN is my guess

PM me juicy bits

Maybe it was just because a couple of people were giving him shit about it. Just before he deleted his account, a couple people commented:

4 Likes

2 new model boxes (drum / synth)

3 to give away at perfect circuit (samples incl)

I’d prefer ‘machines’ was their new handle to refer to individual euro modules but … doubt it

Edit: model, not digi

I hate to break the NDA, but screw it. Here it is. The foot-controlled keyboard that Elektron users have been asking for for years.

23 Likes